Parking in Nottingham

Does anyone have any ideas of a good place to park in Nottingham for tomorrow's game, please?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

:utc:

Does anyone have any ideas of a good place to park in Nottingham for tomorrow's game, please?

Thanks

A mate of mine who is Villa home and away recommends the East Midlands park and ride, just off the M1. We're heading up from South Wales and are intending to do just so.

Thanks

Clifton South Park and Ride is very easy, reasonably priced too. Jump straight on the tram into the city centre - you can't get on the wrong one, as it's the end of the line! Trams run about every 10 minutes, if memory serves me right.
Of course, depends where you're travelling from. Toton Lane would be better if heading to Nottingham from the north.

Last time we went, we parked very close to the stadium, it took a hour to go the first mile. Nearly always better off, parking as far away from the ground as you can comfortably walk : )

Clifton South Park and Ride is very easy, reasonably priced too. Jump straight on the tram into the city centre - you can't get on the wrong one, as it's the end of the line! Trams run about every 10 minutes, if memory serves me right.
Of course, depends where you're travelling from. Toton Lane would be better if heading to Nottingham from the north.

I love trams, wish I was going.

For anyone using the P&R, buy an event ticket (£2.50) rather than a day ticket (£4.20), provided you have a match ticket with you to show if asked.

;