Parky criticism

it's coming over like that
sorry
There’s some players over the years that have been absolutely useless, lazy, snubbed the fans… I never hated them it’s just a game and often there are reasons behind these things we don’t know. Dom is none of those things, works hard, great with the fans so as a bloke I like him. Doesn’t mean I think he is a consistently effective striker or worth what we paid. Important to keep perspective.

Bournemouth boss Scott Parker told BBC Radio Solent Sport:

"Overall I'm pleased. We were playing a very good side and our youngsters did well and really stepped up.
"I hope the fans think they've seen a team they should be immensely proud of, who left everything out on that pitch.
"I'm hoping to get some players back and get some players in to make the squad stronger in depth. We'll have to take a look at Junior Stanislas. He just felt a little bit on his hamstring and I didn't want to take any risks."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58021521

The words “get some players in” will give a clearer idea of what type of football we’re going to be playing.

We’ve seen two home games so it’s way too early to make any judgement.

It’ll be interesting to see how we line up next Saturday and if Scotty has that all elusive plan ‘B’ if we end up chasing the result.

Last edited:

;