Peak 6

afcb_rednblack

UTC Legend
I was wondering why things had seemingly gone a little quiet with no real mention of PEAK6/Matt Hulsizer recently.

As we already know, AFC Bournemouth Limited is 75% owned by AFCB Enterprises Ltd, of which the beneficiary is the Opalus Trust, which is a discretionary trust for the immediate members of the Maxim Demin family.

The remaining 25% is owned by PEAK6 Football Holdings LLC, of which 62.84% is owned by Matthew Hulsizer and his wife Jenny Just, and 37.16% owned by minority interests, of which no single investor holds a Significant Interest as defined within Premier League Rules.

When we first heard of Hulsizer he (PEAK6) had a minority shareholding in Minnesota Wild but this shareholding was subsequently sold in 2016. Looking at their portfolio today they have a relationship with Roma and Dundalk FC (among various software interests) but no mention at all of their investment in/relationship with AFCB see: http://www.peak6sports.com/#portfolio

All rather odd...

Confirmation statement (Annual return) filed at Companies House on 31 January. No change to the shareholdings in AFC Bournemouth Ltd.

Yes, I know there is no change in the shareholding, that wasn't my point.

I find it strange that AFCB is not featured in their portfolio of commercial interests whereas other clubs are. As a not insignificant shareholder they remain surprisingly silent in a number of respects.

Well Holy F###ing Piggybanks ! How gloriously interesting - excuse me while I ejaculate into an out of date packet of pork scratchings. Money, Money, Money!

Things will ALWAYS be 'a little bit quiet' on the finance front and controlling individuals will ALWAYS be one step ahead of amateur ' know f##k all ' afficionados from well meaning ' THINK they are clever' clusters of Fog- blocked Terrace Turkeys....Too many layers of moneysucking , motherf##king leeches for the honest people to penetrate!

The 'leeches' that are Peak 6 allegedly funded Jack Wilshere, his presence of which contributed to the club having its highest ever finish in history.

Its quite simple, there is Max and Peak 6....I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone have a dig about either before....

The forum that keeps on giving.

Red House- OK but I don't think this is just about Peak 6 and Max. When we got bitten by things years ago before many of us did the the bucket job, back to the days of Bond, Walker, dodgy patrons from the comedy throes of show biz , - how can you blame people doubting when the communication is so sparse!

BillMcgarrycherry - 19/2/2018 19:30

Well Holy F###ing Piggybanks ! How gloriously interesting - excuse me while I ejaculate into an out of date packet of pork scratchings. Money, Money, Money!

Things will ALWAYS be 'a little bit quiet' on the finance front and controlling individuals will ALWAYS be one step ahead of amateur ' know f##k all ' afficionados from well meaning ' THINK they are clever' clusters of Fog- blocked Terrace Turkeys....Too many layers of moneysucking , motherf##king leeches for the honest people to penetrate!

Best keep your mouth shut if you are going to post stuff like this!!

Yet again Bill Mcgarrycherry wins the prize for the most ignorant post of the day. The combination of swearing, and insults at "fellow" fans leads me to think he's an imposter. Are you a Scummer in disguise?

Firstly, read what has actually been said rather than what you think has been said before going off on one.

Secondly, perhaps think about getting some help...

'Yet again' not scared to speak what I think though ! Nothing to lose really! Can assure you that I hold no affection for Soton, quite fond of Ipswich, Burnley,Poole Town, Accrington and Patrick Thistle if you want to pick up on those!

As for ignorance- you could apply that to anyone you don't agree with - and swearing ? Plenty of that on here from many others! Can't stop you enjoying the finance side of football Fuzzydude but it will always bring out the Sarcasm from me if we are kept in the dark. Let's see how it all pans out with the stadium etc. and I will happily shut my mouth Chris and wind my neck in if we get what we want!

It's best not to mention finance on here BMC, they don't like it.
It's a knock on from the barren years 1899-2014

You could say they are Peak6 Blinders

So what have this lot done wrong apart from bankrolling the club to the promised land ?

The fookwittery on here is amazing

Jesus wept

There's something you don't see often.

A bloke who spent his working life flipping burgers on a boat pontificating on finance.

Well. Wouldn’t expect anything else from you Al, stick up for a fellow sailor. Fair enough.
You do both seem to spout off at times without engaging brain.

BillMcgarrycherry - 19/2/2018 21:13

'Yet again' not scared to speak what I think though ! Nothing to lose really! Can assure you that I hold no affection for Soton, quite fond of Ipswich, Burnley,Poole Town, Accrington and Patrick Thistle if you want to pick up on those!

As for ignorance- you could apply that to anyone you don't agree with - and swearing ? Plenty of that on here from many others! Can't stop you enjoying the finance side of football Fuzzydude but it will always bring out the Sarcasm from me if we are kept in the dark. Let's see how it all pans out with the stadium etc. and I will happily shut my mouth Chris and wind my neck in if we get what we want!

Not a Scummer , then who are you? You don't seem to have been on this forum for more than a few weeks, yet I'm sure you're rivalling BTK for numbers of posts. Are you Al's alter ego?

Not bothered really Al. Some of them thought I was on medication when I first came on these pages. Now, that has graduated to other diagnosi ! But,when it comes down to it- they have taught me one thing- I thought I was funny- oh no im not! The audience is usually right - and so am I about them believing stuff before it happens !

Rednblack tells me to read things properly before ' going off on one' - I do, but if it makes no sense.. off I go ..... ' on one' ...in the same way that they do when I talk garbage( oh yes I do- we all do sometimes).

Anyway these waiting days between games are tedious - so we are all a bit fractious! Up the Cherries and Amigos Para Siempre!

AlGard - 19/2/2018 22:32

It's best not to mention finance on here BMC, they don't like it.
It's a knock on from the barren years 1899-2014

You could say they are Peak6 Blinders

Obviously another failed attempt at humour.

Ah well!
Any news on Ting Tong's invite for July?

Oooo! I do speak in riddles don't I?

;