Peak 6

Good post. And highlights some of the conspiracy / FACT carry on.

If (big capital letters IF!!!!!) they want out it doesn't mean it's all gone wrong or there is some horror story being covered up. It's just what they do. And good luck to them.

If I understand the US concept of market making then is it not likely that the purpose of having Peak 6 come in was act as a pathway to another investor?

I saw that Peak 6 took over Dundalk and the initial talk was of a new stadium. ..which has now been put on the back burner.....shock horror lol.

Now I clearly recall posts on here that Peak 6 had stadium plans for us ........Is this a chat up line to get a foot in the door I wonder ? Were they hoping to attract investment or was that stadium info a load of tosh.

That aside can Peak 6 sell their share to whoever they like without the approval of the major share owner...I seriously doubt it.

Is this good?

Can't call it either good or bad right now I don't think?

We've hardly done too badly when owned 100% by Max in the past, so it's hard to get worried about.

What happens next will be more instructive though. Perhaps Max will appoint directors to assist him again, who left when Peak 6 came in. Or perhaps he's looking around for other outside involvement.

Is this good?

As northstandmark says, "A fancy way of saying we're 100% owned by Max Demin again."

We have done alright under Max so far and it didn't like like Sport 6, Shed 7 or whatever they are called were ever going to significantly invest, so it looks like it is for the best.

BillMcgarrycherry another poster that is so self absorbed on here it makes you wonder what they’re real life must be like that they have to cultivate some weird alter ego ...no ones interested mate .

I wonder who will be the 1st to apologise?

Well I won’t.
This has been the stumbling block for a while.
Sometimes best to hold things back, as business doesn’t always go to a plan.
I recall you said they wanted out, it was the opposite.
FACT.

;