Petrol concern re Luton game…Sheffield update?

AFCBade

UTC Legend
Had to do a hospital visit in Poole today and struggled to get petrol to get back to London - so many garages sold out.

Three (ST) of us due to travel by car to the Luton game tomorrow but not enough petrol to get there and back. Train looks like £300 combined cost for day return!

Anyone in the Bournemouth area aware of petrol stations still open with fuel or have they all been stripped of unleaded petrol?

Poole and Hamworthy petrol station all open, not sure if they have run out of UL or D, but only 3/4 cars waiting - 10mins max - won't go for Tesco might be a bigger queue there -

Had to do a hospital visit in Poole today and struggled to get petrol to get back to London - so many garages sold out.

Three (ST) of us due to travel by car to the Luton game tomorrow but not enough petrol to get there and back. Train looks like £300 combined cost for day return!

Anyone in the Bournemouth area aware of petrol stations still open with fuel or have they all been stripped of unleaded petrol?

How much for a cab? Still pricey but probably less than that? Assuming they can get fuel.

I always do my shoppig late at night, 1 hour before the supermarket closes at 10pm, the shelves are newly filled with food items for tomorrow and many items are half price trying to get rid of yesterdays goods.

Not sure if true, but they said on the radio , motorway service stations have priority ....so you could try filling up on M3/M27.

7.30am this morning and queuing out of Tesco Fleetsbridge round the roundabout . Utterly crazy behaviour but people hit the panic switch and become zombie petrolheads. In situations like this petrol stations should limit people to £30 max, no Jerry cans, and fine / bar for life anyone who puts in less than a fiver. I just don't get it. The government are repeatedly saying our fuel reserves are at a healthy level.
To make matters even worse , as wanted food not fuel I ended up going to Aldi's for the first time ever and wandering round like a lost puppy. I hate shopping at the best of times and seriously hoping that my morning experience isn't going to be the trend today regarding the football result !!!

7.30am this morning and queuing out of Tesco Fleetsbridge round the roundabout . Utterly crazy behaviour but people hit the panic switch and become zombie petrolheads. In situations like this petrol stations should limit people to £30 max, no Jerry cans, and fine / bar for life anyone who puts in less than a fiver. I just don't get it. The government are repeatedly saying our fuel reserves are at a healthy level.

I think most are limiting it £30 now

;