Philip

Do we ever buy players from relegated teams? (Relegated from the Premier League that is.). Can’t recall any.

I thought he looked very good when I saw him last year, would be a solid aquisition, not sure he'd push Lerma or Cook out though

Well, if Mark McAdam says a midfielder could be in soon, this would make sense. I couldn't see him costing a fortune ...??....and when I've seen him play, I have been impressed. Still has some things to learn but he is big, powerful, would add some presence there alongside Jeff. Depending on the cost, I'd certainly be happy to have him here.

re: Arter, will be surprised if he is with us come end of the window, and even if he was, he's been pretty shite the last twenty or so games he played for us. Maybe send him to Carlisle to sort his **************** out

After is as good as gone IMO. No point in keeping him if he’s not going to be happy here and it’s clear he wants a fresh start.

Billing would be a great signing. Our poor away form last year was largely a result of a lack of central midfield options. You can get away with it to a certain extent at home, away you get found out. Lerma, Billing and Cook with 2 of Fraser/Brooks/King out wide would be a good away line up/formation.

Last edited:
looked alright last season... but I wouldn't want him... too big, too defensive. ibwould rather Aaron Mooy, who is a much more well-rounded player. I'm surprised he hasn't been snapped up already.

;