Philip

Hopefully we (those watching on AFCB TV) will get the Reading comms tonight.

no idea why it didn’t work for the Derby game

Are not the games being shown on Sky the same commentary on AFCB TV?

From Reading website.

Friday evening’s fixture under the lights at the Madejski has been chosen for live Sky Sports coverage and will get underway at 8pm.

This broadcast selection, the Royals third televised league fixture of the month, means that our meeting with the Cherries will not be available for supporters to watch via iFollow.

From Reading website.

Friday evening’s fixture under the lights at the Madejski has been chosen for live Sky Sports coverage and will get underway at 8pm.

This broadcast selection, the Royals third televised league fixture of the month, means that our meeting with the Cherries will not be available for supporters to watch via iFollow.
Pretty sure I read that Solent aren’t allowed to travel to away games to commentate anymore, therefore we get the local comms instead.

Hopefully it’s sorted since for the Derby game I had nothing

From Reading website.

According to my programme guide I have the match on IFollow.Currently showing showing Swans v Brentford.As I write Swans player red card and a goal both ends!!

According to my programme guide I have the match on IFollow.Currently showing showing Swans v Brentford.As I write Swans player red card and a goal both ends!!

Doh!!!Please ignore second part of post ,it was highlights replay.

It struck me last night that he might be just the type of player who would actually blossom (? doesn't seem the right word for a footballer but it's early and all I can come up with) if he was given the responsibility.

Definitely not captain material. Pretty bonza No10 though, hope his performances there have settled that slight conundrum on where he sits in the team. In No10 or on the bench- and never in a midfield 2.

I don't see him as a captain if I am honest...the only players I think that should be considered for captain are Begovic...WIlshere and Pearson, because as has been said the rest are probably too quiet, don't have good enough english language,not bothered about the team or are 'nice types'

I'd be tempted to through Stanislas into that list... He's shown a bit of fire in his belly this year and probably had his most consistent season for us, for games played and goals scored... I like the sound of Pearson being the leader for the future, but we're in the same territory as we were with Franno... how do strip someone of their captain's role if they re still playing in the first XI regularly...

If Steve Cook is still here next season, which I hope he will be, then I don't see how he won't be captain...

;