Pitch invasions - the end of an era

That numpty Jim White on Talk Top Six is on his soap box about 3 off duty Police Officers who took part in our "Peaceful" pitch invasion after securing promotion. He then read part of a Dorset Police statement, which mentioned the officers would be spoken too. He gets right on my tits.

That numpty Jim White on Talk Top Six is on his soap box about 3 off duty Police Officers who took part in our "Peaceful" pitch invasion after securing promotion. He then read part of a Dorset Police statement, which mentioned the officers would be spoken too. He gets right on my tits.

why do you listen then?! (I love it btw)

**************** though isn’t It?

only for elitists, people who can't to listen to opinions that don't match their own, people who don't like singing along to frequent but catchy ads (SELCO one is great) and general miseries & moaners, who have better things to do with their lives. they can all fook off!

only for elitists, people who can't to listen to opinions that don't match their own, people who don't like singing along to frequent but catchy ads (SELCO one is great) and general miseries & moaners, who have better things to do with their lives. they can all fook off!
lol, tetchy today aren't we!?

You'd love Piers Morgans new show. ;-)

is there a forum god, spinning a big wheel that decide when topics come back round again?! I'm sure I've defended talkshite about ten times, about every 3 months. I bore myself!

I remember that in one of the AFCB fanzines of the late '80's/early '90's, the writer - who may have been Mick Cunningham - regularly slagged off Manure.

In an end of season issue, he commented that he had received some complaints from people saying he should apologise.

In response he included the following:

MAN UTD - AN APOLOGY FOR A FOOTBALL CLUB

I remember that in one of the AFCB fanzines of the late '80's/early '90's, the writer - who may have been Mick Cunningham - regularly slagged off Manure.

In an end of season issue, he commented that he had received some complaints from people saying he should apologise.

In response he included the following:

MAN UTD - AN APOLOGY FOR A FOOTBALL CLUB
:clap: brilliant. Mick was a top bloke.

;