Play-Off Dates

That was sick the coaches on the way home seemed to follow the signs for Old Trafford. Still seeing the dawn come up was nice.

I'm at a wedding :mad::mad::mad: Ar*e and Boll*cks...

I looked this up recently and online it said they were the other way around with the Championship being on the Monday...

Not that I am counting my chickens or anything but 'if' we'd got there and fans were allowed in... Well, I don't think I need to say anymore...
Nope we understand, shame you wont be at the wedding though ;-)

To be fair... 8000 fans in a 90,000 seater stadium... I’d rather have watched it on the telebox... which also I doubt I’ll be able to do... All of course pending us actually getting through the final games and the play off semis...

Did they swap them around so the Championship game had the better pitch on the Saturday?
3rd game in 3 days it did sometimes look poor by the Monday, all about the TV image

To be fair... 8000 fans in a 90,000 seater stadium... I’d rather have watched it on the telebox... which also I doubt I’ll be able to do... All of course pending us actually getting through the final games and the play off semis...

perhaps ticketing should open for supporters living in Wembley postcode with 20+ points. That’ll sort the wheat from the chaff ;)

Bournemouth fan working for an NHS Trust in London? I must be a shoe-in if we get to Wembley :grinning:

I'll even do the match report.

Sorry no chance. You'll need to be related to a government minister or at the very least run a pub next door to their house to stand a chance of getting tickets.

Anyone know which game is A, and which is B? Seems to be random each year from what I could gather

I think that’s just determined by Sky.

The one thing that is set is the highest ranked side host the second leg.

So third and fourth place will be away in their first legs and home in the second leg.

;