Player of the Season so far?

Young Ramsdale for me, come in grabbed his chance and hasn’t let his defence or Eddie down.

Think if he keeps going as he is we could see another first team England keeper.

Bit boring I know, but it would have to be Ake for me, he has been so consistent since he has been here.....and (imo) the main reason we are still in the PL

Billing has been consistently good all season and has actually come on in the last few games. I forget if it was v Arsenal or Norwich but he was absolutely everywhere, making tackles, intercepting passes and carrying the ball through difficult situations.

Rambo has also been an absolute revelation.

Think Steve Cook’s early season performances were hindered by a recurrence of his groin injury but he been immense lately. Ake has been the most consistent performer imho. Anyway need to judge over the season. Still think some of our more offensive players need to step up.

To me Lerma and Ake are class. Could walk into any top four team. I hate to rule them out of these discussions as it's not their fault they are that good. So that brings me to Cook. He has stepped up this season - not in his general play but more that he has cut out those mistakes that he has made in the past.

;