Players back in training

I read yesterday that Man City don’t report back for training for another couple of weeks. Last year Parker made much the fact that we had the fittest team in the division. It will be interesting to see how that approach stacks up this year.

I read yesterday that Man City don’t report back for training for another couple of weeks. Last year Parker made much the fact that we had the fittest team in the division. It will be interesting to see how that approach stacks up this year.

Its an interesting point. Its a double whammy. The longer the break the more fitness is lost and the less time there is to get it back before the season starts.

Its an interesting point. Its a double whammy. The longer the break the more fitness is lost and the less time there is to get it back before the season starts.
I imagine though that the majority of the Man City players will have been on some form of international duty.

It would be nice to think that we can steal a march on less prepared teams by being virtually 100% match fit from the first game of the season although I would have thought that in the self-styled 'best league in the world' there won't be many that would be caught by surprise.

;