Players To Come In For Next Season?

Saints and Newcastle U have also been linked with Grimes, but at the end of the day it’s who makes the offer who may get their man.

Not a bad shout, be better to get a fee for him though. Rumour Valencia interested on here the other day
I'd be quite happy for us to loan him somewhere for the season tbh.....we won't miss him in the Championship but we certainly would if we got promoted.......if that doesn't happen then there's every chance that we would get a better fee for him if he plays at a higher level for the coming season.....makes sense imo.

Liam Delap from Man City is being linked with half the Championship including us. Delap scored against us in the League Cup last season from memory.
He certainly has the build to be effective in the Championship tbf.....was it Lewis Cook he flattened in that League cup game?

Edit.... actually it wasn't Lewis Cook it was Travers I think........wishful thinking....:grinning:

Liam Delap from Man City is being linked with half the Championship including us. Delap scored against us in the League Cup last season from memory.
Got the impression that we are after players for a long term project, not sure season long loans are the way to go tbh.

Realistically is he ever going to get the chance with city first team
A loan with option to buy if we’re promoted could be a solution

I think finances dictate we will have a few loanees.
Fine for short term finances. Longer term having less assets on the books will be damaging financially. That’s not to mention the complete inability to build anything beyond one season. Has to be a balance.

I can see Rico going back to Spain.
Kelly and Zemura would be sufficient for LB, assuming we can get CB sorted and don't need Kelly to move in there. Let's give our youth a look occasionally rather than build up Leeds' youth. We usually buy their best young player instead of loan them ;)

It’s football insider, which means it almost certainly won’t be true. We also really don’t need another left back
Depends on what system Parker wants us to play...There will be occasions where we play with s 5 at the back which obviously doesn't suit either Rico or Kelly.....I don't know if Parker is type of manager to give Zemura a chance or not.
Talk of all these loan deals doesn't fill me with confidence either tbh..

;