Players To Come In For Next Season?

Anthony has been pushed out there a couple of times and looks like he can hold his own there. Plus, according to his profile on the Man City website, Rogers is 'a dynamic winger, capable of playing in all three-positions across the front-line'.

I see the other Manchester City youngster has signed a new deal, this may mean now he could be available to go out on loan.

City have moved to secure the long-term future of one of the brightest young English talents by agreeing a new five-year deal that signals their intent to bump him into the first team squad.

Delap could still play a role for the Blues this season, with no final decision made on his future as the transfer window approaches its final week. A host of Championship clubs have expressed interest in taking the striker on loan for the season and City are not averse to a deal being struck, but would also have no problem with keeping him - especially given they are light on strikers and the 18-year-old is now eligible for Champions League games.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...er-news/man-city-news-delap-contract-21363280

Doesn’t seem Delap will be joining up with Rogers at Dean Court or any other Championship club linked with him to go on loan.

Staying at City according to their manager.

So we will have to look elsewhere for that striker.

Saw somewhere that we (amoungst other clubs) have been linked with Patrick Roberts (winger) of Man City who might be available on a free?

Here is some wild speculation of my own! If Billing is sold to Norwich? and we sign Roberts, then that would appear to free up Brooks to play central midfield. The club would also pocket a large transfer fee for Billing in the process!

Just saying!

Saw somewhere that we (amoungst other clubs) have been linked with Patrick Roberts (winger) of Man City who might be available on a free?

Here is some wild speculation of my own! If Billing is sold to Norwich? and we sign Roberts, then that would appear to free up Brooks to play central midfield. The club would also pocket a large transfer fee for Billing in the process!

Just saying!
This may be an interesting solution to solving the creativity in the number eight position problem. The more I think about it the more I feel that Brooks in that position could really provide what we are looking for.

Just saying!

Blackburn Rovers are one of four Championship clubs to be credited with an interest in Patrick Roberts as Manchester City seek to offload the forgotten midfielder.

Bournemouth, Stoke City and Swansea City are also intrigued over Roberts' availability, as reported by Sky Sports.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footba...kburn-rovers-patrick-roberts-signing-21423279

Alan Nixon reporting we’re still in for Matt Grimes, between us and Fulham who’s committed enough to pay the fee
Solid and decent enough midfielder at this level, you know what you'd be getting. However unless Lerma is leaving (and yesterday certainly didnt suggest so) it doesn't make much sense?

Is he a creative midfielder? We only really have Kilkenny in that role at the moment.

Deeney seems to be leaving Watford. Could be good except for injuries.

Good all rounder then. Could be good. Our set pieces aren't always the best. To me, though, why would he leave the Swans? Looks like he could get snapped up by a Premier League club anyway soon enough.

Solid and decent enough midfielder at this level, you know what you'd be getting. However unless Lerma is leaving (and yesterday certainly didnt suggest so) it doesn't make much sense?
He’s a quality player, but he’s certainly not a number eight. In isolation it would be an outstanding signing, but in the current circumstances it makes little short term sense. We need a Quina type right now (just an example) not a Grimes type.

Not exactly the attacking midfielder we hope for!......why would we need him?.....in fact why would Fulham?
Fulham are just playing football manager, it’s not real life for them. It will give them enough to easily go up, but it will backfire in the Prem (like it has done before.)

;