Poll - Frasers remaining weeks with us....

Fraser’s remaining games

• He should be in the starting 11

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • He should be in the matchday squad

Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Leave him out completely

Votes: 83 62.9%

• Total voters
I don’t defend what Fraser has down and his interview a few months back , I was livid.

All I’m staying is, he has less than a month to go before his contract is up, he could play for 2 games for us and hasn’t agreed an extension . The others who have are different. Fraser will be looking at it from a selfish point of view and I guessed when I said he is going to get £100k a week and I don’t know what our club offered him last year.
As much as we could moan that he owes his team mates etc etc but why would he risk injury and jeopardised his next career move

I wish weeman would stop being so good in this brighton game. He's annoying me!

Bit of a shame to the end of his bmuth career. You could tell during his pinicle season his ego was getting the better of him cause of his reluctance to defend. Then it reached its peak during this season tbf to him it takes a big man to admit ur wrong. If he put in the effort for the remaining games then I wish him the best of course when he's playing us then I hope he has a mare.

Any player who refuses to sign for the extra 7(? 9 games, minus the 2 in June) games that their contract has expired should have to return their wages of the time period that those 7 games were to take place. I know a player is contracted for a set time, but in normal circumstances they're expected to be available, bar injury, illness, suspension, to be available for 38 Premier League a season.

Yes, I probably am holding footballers to a different standard, but then maybe we should seeing the obscene amount of money they get paid. And yes I see the point of him not wanting to get injured in those 7 games when he has a big contract on offer. However he would have been ok risking the injury if it had been played 2\3 months ago? There's no extra games being played.

Makes you wonder if future contracts may have amount of possible games to be played\season cancellations written into them from now.

I also put a caveat into this for those exceptional reasons that they don't want to play, such as Deeney originally being concerned of Covid getting to his child who has breathing difficulties. Or any Covid related reason in general, as I don't think the season should be restarted until restrictions are lighter, but that's a different conversation...

ryan fraser having a great game in this rematched. involved in all the goals. w@nker!

How can a player that possibly had the closest relationship with Eddie when he first came down here (I remember him saying they used to go out for dinner etc as he was all alone down here) to not signing an extension for 5 bloody weeks to play for a club he’s played for the last 7 years. Money and threat of injury I guess. Leaves a bad taste though

Last edited:
ryan fraser having a great game in this rematched. involved in all the goals. w@nker!

As mentioned before,I thought fraser went off the boil second half of last season but the Brighton game showed him full of passion and joy. His goal celebration and reaction with the fans seemed to be a bit of a turning point but, alas,no.

As mentioned before,I thought fraser went off the boil second half of last season but the Brighton game showed him full of passion and joy. His goal celebration and reaction with the fans seemed to be a bit of a turning point but, alas,no.

I thought the same when Gosling's goal was given by VAR at Chelsea. How wrong was I!?

I remember watching the FA Cup defeat to Arsenal this season and seeing their weaker squad with young lads zipping up and down the wings causing us all sorts of problems. I made a comment then about how could Ryan Frazer honestly think that he is good enough to play in that squad.

I suppose that's because, as others pointed out, he's under contract until 30 Jun.

Trouble is if he is worried about being injured on July 1st then will be worried about the first two games. Need 100% effort and we have seen what happens when fraser doesn’t give they level. He is lucky there will be no fans at the games to give him stick ..and that tommy heffernan isn’t still playing!

I'll guess until its definite he's leaving and not interested in giving 100%, Howe will keep him involved with training as he could still stay and have a part to play... as unlikely as that is to happen now imo.

I'll guess until its definite he's leaving and not interested in giving 100%, Howe will keep him involved with training as he could still stay and have a part to play... as unlikely as that is to happen now imo.

Can’t imagine it’s a long conversation to be honest, hence we know the other players are signing up.

;