Poll - Frasers remaining weeks with us....

Fraser’s remaining games

• He should be in the starting 11

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • He should be in the matchday squad

Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Leave him out completely

Votes: 83 62.9%

• Total voters
See Ray Parlour sticking the boot in now

Saying Arsenal shouldn’t sign him because of his attitude

suppose it comes down to who’s going to go for him because he is on a free

Van dijk was banished to saints reserves but didn’t put off Liverpool from signing.

On balance, not really a fair comparison. Surman is on his last (slow) legs and probably happy to be getting any sort of contract offered to him
Disagree, Surman is guaranteed to pick up a contract at a championship club. He is potentially sacrificing multiple years worth of stable income. More so given that at his age his next contract might be his last.

drop weeman, get pugh back on a short term contract - worth it just to have his positivity & experience around the place

Still can’t believe fraser hasn’t had an offer yet given his contract Is up in 2 weeks

Liverpool had made an offer to buy Van Dijk from S*********n - who didn't want to sell - Van Dijk spat the dummy, which is why he was training with the kids. As far as I am aware, AFCB have not received any offers for Fraser, despite it being known that he has wanted away for some time now

Liverpool had made an offer to buy Van Dijk from S*********n - who didn't want to sell - Van Dijk spat the dummy, which is why he was training with the kids. As far as I am aware, AFCB have not received any offers for Fraser, despite it being known that he has wanted away for some time now

Well he thinks he's going to Spurs.

This is second hand, but nailed on as far as gossip goes.

Some managers would have left fraser in the reserves based on some of those appearances first half of season!

Sick & tired of reading about the little shyster
now. Send him on his way to his lucrative new deal, sat on the bench somewhere, he'll have plenty of time to reflect on how he's conducted himself this season.
I fully accept that he has every right to chase the best possible deal for his future, but he's disrespected his fellow team mates, his current employers and the fans that have adored him for the last 7 yrs. He had no problem picking up his 30k a week for the passed 3 months for little more than keeping fit. Should have got his head down & seen the job through, but good look to the little git.
GET HIM AS FAR AWAY FROM THE FIRST TEAM SQUAD IMMEDIATELY.!!!

Agree with the above. No man is bigger than the club. He let his fellow teammates down with his pi$$ poor performances and lack of respect to the rest of the squad. Yet, Eddie still played him. Lack of options or lack of confidence in the reserve lads we have at the club. You decide. Either way with Eddie still playing the little **************** he obviously is bigger than the club. Will a top 6 club come.in for him? Cant see it, but someone like Newcastle, West Ham or Everton, yes, thats his level and they will pay him big money. I'll be glad to see the back of him. Such a shame that he has to leave a sour taste in the mouth but for us its time to move on.

;