Poll - Frasers remaining weeks with us....

Fraser’s remaining games

• He should be in the starting 11

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • He should be in the matchday squad

Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Leave him out completely

Votes: 83 62.9%

• Total voters
Not sure that we can afford to leave him out entirely if he makes himself available? No mistakes we are going to have to fight to stay up and need all our resources in attempting to do that...only Eddie will know how the guys head is I guess?

A fully fit Stanislas, Brooks, Danjuma, H Wilson and Kelly gives us loads of options. If Fraser looks like he's chomping at the bit, our Management team will see that and act accordingly.

I'm just hoping we're injury free and get to see the team play like we know they can.

Sorry to say, if he’s off he’s off & we have to believe the injury free players will do the job Wish wee man all the best but this season hasn’t been his finest. Club first.

Sorry to say, if he’s off he’s off & we have to believe the injury free players will do the job Wish wee man all the best but this season hasn’t been his finest. Club first.
But if for arguments sake, Eddie can see Fraser is up for these 9 games, then putting the club first would mean picking him

He knows where he’s going aready, possibly sorted a house but but good to see he’s going to have to wait that little long

We'd be stupid not to have him in the match day squad even if it's for 2 games. We know he could win a game for us, why not have the option available?

On his day, he's a great player and it's sad that his time with us is ending with indifference. More often than not, when players have moved on in the past, they continue to be held in high regard by our fans.

Hopefully, his new club won't have to endure his "Sorry, I didn't play for the team" excuses the next time his head is turned and that he'll learn to get his head down, keep his mouth shut and get on with it, whilst continuing to receive his fat salary.

Danjuma seems to be champing at the bit to show what he can do. Give him his chance and seeing as we're having five subs now, stick Fraser on the bench.

On his day, he's a great player and it's sad that his time with us is ending with indifference. More often than not, when players have moved on in the past, they continue to be held in high regard by our fans.

Hopefully, his new club won't have to endure his "Sorry, I didn't play for the team" excuses the next time his head is turned and that he'll learn to get his head down, keep his mouth shut and get on with it, whilst continuing to receive his fat salary.

Danjuma seems to be champing at the bit to show what he can do. Give him his chance and seeing as we're having five subs now, stick Fraser on the bench.

For someone who has been with the club for 7 years he will leave with little love, not signing on to help the club stay up will seal how he will be remembered.

I think if he doesn’t sign then just let him go now. If he is worried about being injured during the extension then he will be worried about being injured during the rest of June - and we have seen already what happens when he is not at 100%.

If a player doesn’t want to play for us just let them go.

No Player is bigger/‘smaller‘ than the team/club.

This Para - Boss Eddie Howe would love to do the same with contract rebel Fraser, whose skills could be the difference between staying up or going down.

If he had put his mind to playing for us earlier in the season and carried on the form from last season, we might not be in this position now

BOURNEMOUTH’S out-of-contract quartet Charlie Daniels, Simon Francis, Artur Boruc and Andrew Surman are all set to sign extensions to complete the season.

But key man Ryan Fraser at this stage is not expected to follow suit.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5686842/tottenham-ryan-fraser-bournemouth-free/

Last edited:
Let’s be honest if we were in his situation ie on say 30k a week and you know from the 1st July your new club would give you £100k what would we all do ? If he got injured after the 30th, it could leave him with no club

I think they should shadow him out of the brighton v afcb revisited tonight (I assume he was playing, can't remember!)

Let’s be honest if we were in his situation ie on say 30k a week and you know from the 1st July your new club would give you £100k what would we all do ? If he got injured after the 30th, it could leave him with no club
Do you not think that given his own admission that he hasn’t given his all this season and that he has let his teammates down, that he owes it to them and to his manager to try and make amends? I’m fed up of seeing people trying to defend him tbh, it’s been blatantly obvious that he’s been in a sulk all season and felt like he doesn’t need to put a shift in anymore. Now he isn’t even prepared to see the season out and people are still defending him? And no I’m not resentful because he’s leaving, King and Ake will leave in the summer with nothing but the best wishes from me and the majority of others, I’d love to see them succeed at the top. Fraser frankly I wish nothing but to rot in somebodies reserves somewhere, but hey, it will still be a step up from playing for Bournemouth in his mind.

;