Pope or Butland it is

davygravy

Fans' Favourite
The Butland / Bego switch would be great for sure. Think Dean Henderson looks like a great young keeper but maybe will stay at Sheff Utd if they come up.

Topfarrier

Fans' Favourite
I forgot that Begovic played at and did very well for Stoke in the past. Some of their fans calling for a swap + cash deal with him and Butland. That actually could be quite a good resolution to the apparent situation.
That would make me so happy....to lumber Stoke with Afobe AND Bego.....lol

I forgot that Begovic played at and did very well for Stoke in the past. Some of their fans calling for a swap + cash deal with him and Butland. That actually could be quite a good resolution to the apparent situation.
It would make a lot of sense, but could Stoke afford Begovic’s wages. Those parachute payments don’t last forever.

Butland being watch by Mark Burchill for us according to this. I was unfamiliar with him but according to his LinkedIn profile he's a Senior Scout for us:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8858611/ezri-konsa-crystal-palace-brentford-summer-transfer/

Not a real surprise given the situation that we're watching Butland but it does feel like this one is genuinely possible.
Can also see this happening. He’s not good enough for a top 6 club then as we know it’s about 10 teams of the same level below.