Pope or Butland it is

...not many keepers are skilled at dominating in the air thesedays..could be down to the flight of the balls that they use now...

Also think that we should change our GK coach?

The Butland / Bego switch would be great for sure. Think Dean Henderson looks like a great young keeper but maybe will stay at Sheff Utd if they come up.

I forgot that Begovic played at and did very well for Stoke in the past. Some of their fans calling for a swap + cash deal with him and Butland. That actually could be quite a good resolution to the apparent situation.
That would make me so happy....to lumber Stoke with Afobe AND Bego.....lol

I forgot that Begovic played at and did very well for Stoke in the past. Some of their fans calling for a swap + cash deal with him and Butland. That actually could be quite a good resolution to the apparent situation.
It would make a lot of sense, but could Stoke afford Begovic’s wages. Those parachute payments don’t last forever.

Butland being watch by Mark Burchill for us according to this. I was unfamiliar with him but according to his LinkedIn profile he's a Senior Scout for us:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8858611/ezri-konsa-crystal-palace-brentford-summer-transfer/

Not a real surprise given the situation that we're watching Butland but it does feel like this one is genuinely possible.
Can also see this happening. He’s not good enough for a top 6 club then as we know it’s about 10 teams of the same level below.

;