Pre season venue change in La Manga

Why don't they just play these games behind closed doors if they don't want people there? This happens every time. They are taking the piss out of their own fans time and time again.

Murcia airport although it's in San Javier. Fly from Bournemouth Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
About an half hour drive to La Manga along the AP7 motorway.
Typical, when I lived there I was 15 mins away.

Murcia airport although it's in San Javier. Fly from Bournemouth Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

Back in the day..when you lived abroad.:ooops:

Rules out flying back on the late flight from Alicante straight after the game given la manga is twice the distance away.

Interesting sentiment of “first come first served” ie you may not get in as we have moved it from a 3500 capacity stadium to an 800 one! I expect 800 will be more than enough though.

Rules out flying back on the late flight from Alicante straight after the game given la manga is twice the distance away.

Interesting sentiment of “first come first served” ie you may not get in as we have moved it from a 3500 capacity stadium to an 800 one! I expect 800 will be more than enough though.

It probably will be. We tried to make it happen but couldn't get the time off work at short notice. I expect this latest change will knock numbers further too - someone somewhere is patting themselves on the back for a job well done.

It probably will be. We tried to make it happen but couldn't get the time off work at short notice. I expect this latest change will knock numbers further too - someone somewhere is patting themselves on the back for a job well done.

That’s the trouble, been studying last-minute air fares to see what is more affordable. At least Sevilla is pre the start of (state) school holidays. Not just “Angers again”, was the same at Marbella last year vs estoril with a late change of venue.

That’s the trouble, been studying last-minute air fares to see what is more affordable. At least Sevilla is pre the start of (state) school holidays. Not just “Angers again”, was the same at Marbella last year vs estoril with a late change of venue.

Have you tried EasyJet from Bristol to Murcia?

The infamous Marbella grass disease that cost us €70 and a three hour walk home.

Good luck to those that do manage this one - proper mission.

Further to above, you can fly from Bristol Saturday morning and back Sunday morning to arrive in plenty of time for the World Cup Final

Venues ..holy s##t ! No points for the league table available at those places. Turf Moor... Vicarage Rd ..Anfield...St James Park, the Bridge....they are the ones that matter! Why waste money on friendlies where your not welcome, if the club can't be bothered to help you ?
Glad I only go to the occasional away or the pub. Free!... Or controlled by Me.....but Hey who wants to listen to my old Claptrap?

Venues ..holy s##t ! No points for the league table available at those places. Turf Moor... Vicarage Rd ..Anfield...St James Park, the Bridge....they are the ones that matter! Why waste money on friendlies where your not welcome, if the club can't be bothered to help you ?
Glad I only go to the occasional away or the pub. Free!... Or controlled by Me.....but Hey who wants to listen to my old Claptrap?
Not many. Lol.

My decision how I want to spend my money, what on earth have points got to do with it?

The issue is a last minute change by the club which screws up arrangements that people made in good faith.

You know, you don't actually have to contribute to a thread if you have nothing relevant to say......is your post count really that important to you?

My decision how I want to spend my money, what on earth have points got to do with it?

The issue is a last minute change by the club which screws up arrangements that people made in good faith.

You know, you don't actually have to contribute to a thread if you have nothing relevant to say......is your post count really that important to you?
Not criticising you, just the club's lack of care to fans!!!!!!!! What the f##k is a 'post count'.? Baffled! Two each end? Do you count the crossbars too! Holy Mother of Gods Dogs..what next?

Last edited:

;