Prediction League 2020/21

BlondeCherry

Star Player
The Prediction League returns for the twelfth season.

2018 saw DJ became the first person to win the competition for a second time, in 2019 rednblackexile became the second.

2020 winner stanthevan joined cherrydownunder, Starch, Meerkat Red, zzzzzz, mannafanna and DartGuru are the other members of the Prediction League Hall Of Fame as former winners.

Just like the Attendance Competition, there will be a small prize from the club shop for the winner! But don't forget it is all just for fun! (Also just a quick note, updates won't be after every game, I'll try my best do it as often as I can with at least a monthly update)

Rules

State what game you are predicting along with your score prediction (result at 90 minutes for Cup matches).

One guess, per person, per game. First guess is your only guess! If you edit your guess, your answer will be void.

Guesses have to be entered before kick-off (System clock will be used).

No-one is allowed to complain about the scoring (unless it is obviously wrong, if a mistake has been made a polite PM to myself will suffice! )

Scoring

Predict the correct home score = 1 point
Predict the correct away score = 1 point
Predict the correct goal difference = 1 point
Predict the correct result = 2 points

Example

Person A guesses that Manchester United v Chelsea will finish 1-0 to Man Utd. It finishes 2-1.

Person A will score 1 point for the correct goal difference and 2 points for the correct result, meaning Person A picks up 3 points for the week.

Person B guesses 1-0 Chelsea.

Person B will score 1 point for the correct away score, but misses out on everything else, thus picking up 1 point for the week.

Person C guess 2-0 Man Utd.

Person C will score 1 point for the correct home score and 2 points for the correct result, scoring 3 points in total.

Person D goes for 2-1 gets it spot on and picks up all 5 points...and so on and so on.

So the competition is now officially open...

;