Premier League 22/23

Samba, MGW, and Spence were 3 of their best... No news on MGW going there again and I can't see Garner going back either, so looks like it could be a very different Forest side to the one that tore up the championship (let's give them some credit... they were on fire)...

Gibbs-White was at Sheff Utd, not Forest. He’s a good player though and would be a good signing for a lower prem team I reckon.

My mistake... Zinckernagel is another great player they'll lose back to Watford and hadn't realised Davis was on loan form Villa also... So when you look at that mob...

Samba
Zinckernagel
Davis
Spence
Garner

... that's. sizeable chuck of quality from their side they could lose this summer...

My mistake... Zinckernagel is another great player they'll lose back to Watford and hadn't realised Davis was on loan form Villa also... So when you look at that mob...

Samba
Zinckernagel
Davis
Spence
Garner

... that's. sizeable chuck of quality from their side they could lose this summer...

Looks like Forest will only finish second.

Spence wasn’t even their player though was he? On loan from Middlesbrough. Not sure why they would expect him to stay if he had a host of suitors.

;