Premier League 22/23

A bit of both....however 'flouncing' ( stupid word) is not in my nature..so it would be just plain Leaving due to boredom or thinking there is not really much point any more because the PL is a crock of sh*t.
I reckon most on here think the same but won't admit it....
Oh no Brian, you've already warned us of your imminent departure and the sadness and regret that will surely follow.

That's very different from a Dignified Silent Exit and definitely looks like a Pre-Flounce to me.

I think the required reaction is for us all to beg you to stay. Should that begin now, or best wait until the new season starts, when you are packing your bags ?

A bit of both....however 'flouncing' ( stupid word) is not in my nature..so it would be just plain Leaving due to boredom or thinking there is not really much point any more because the PL is a crock of sh*t.
I reckon most on here think the same but won't admit it....
Plenty on here have made their feelings know about the PL....difference is we stick with supporting the team

Plenty on here have made their feelings know about the PL....difference is we stick with supporting the team

So do I.....Boscombe's match days are as nervy for me now as in April 1961 !!!

I can't help it if I don't like the PL...and how the game has evolved.

I won't stop supporting up until my dying day....in my own cantankerous way ..albeit in exile ...and even after if / when I leave this strange Forum.

Oh no Brian, you've already warned us of your imminent departure and the sadness and regret that will surely follow.

That's very different from a Dignified Silent Exit and definitely looks like a Pre-Flounce to me.

I think the required reaction is for us all to beg you to stay. Should that begin now, or best wait until the new season starts, when you are packing your bags ?

You've convinced / prompted me to stay ...no need to beg ...je would feel embarrassed about that !

Full on 'rope a dope' stuff from me coming with the new season...siding with the downtrodden...attacking the elite...oh boy.. Fun doesn't cut it !
However I am going to heed a few warnings and bits of advice from a couple of the more sensible stalwarts. ..but that shouldn't dampen the overall searing effect of my outpourings ..that vary from absolute nonsense to veering on intellectual infinity! You get all the bags !

Brace brace brace.... hold on tight to the King's Park fir trees !

Last edited:
You've convinced / prompted me to stay ...no need to beg ...je would feel embarrassed about that !

Full on 'rope a dope' stuff from me coming with the new season...siding with the downtrodden...attacking the elite...oh boy.. Fun doesn't cut it !
However I am going to heed a few warnings and bits of advice from a couple of the more sensible stalwarts. ..but that shouldn't dampen the overall searing effect of my outpourings ..that vary from absolute nonsense to veering on intellectual infinity! You get the all the bags !

Brace brace brace.... hold on tight to the King's Park fir trees !
Oh no! David Whitehead - now look what you've gone and done:((n)

Pre flouncing is wrong even when you express the reason for your flounce as is just flouncing without announcing apparently. You could retrospectively announce that you had flounced but have now returned..?

Pre flouncing is wrong even when you express the reason for your flounce as is just flouncing without announcing apparently. You could retrospectively announce that you had flounced but have now returned..?

Yeah blimey... that's quite a comprehensive explanation of ' flouncing'...I mean I don't really see the word having much value or point even.. as folk can come and go as is pleasing to them...whether they can be bothered to announce said flounce or not comes into 'give a f√ck' territory.
Christ.. I can't wait for things hot up pre- season....when all the flounce announcers are still around because they can't get enough...and also a few new JCLs. some of whom binned themselves out the minute we got relegated at Everton!

Spurs have just bought Richarliason from Everton and Chelsea have agreed a fee for Raphina. Two of last years underperforming sides selling their good players.

Good news for us I think.

Yeah blimey... that's quite a comprehensive explanation of ' flouncing'...I mean I don't really see the word having much value or point even.. as folk can come and go as is pleasing to them...whether they can be bothered to announce said flounce or not comes into 'give a f√ck' territory.
Christ.. I can't wait for things hot up pre- season....when all the flounce announcers are still around because they can't get enough...and also a few new JCLs. some of whom binned themselves out the minute we got relegated at Everton!
It's only a flounce if you announce it (aflounce it?). Otherwise it's just leaving. Waz/KK for example has tried both methods! Nothing wrong with the latter, nobody is forced to spend their free time on an Internet forum!

For many, many seasons we only saw sides in the bottom two of the four main football leagues.

We saw the same old teams week after week, month after month and year after year.

The only times we saw a side from the top league was if we drew them in one of the cup competitions.

We did for a short spell get up into the second highest league.

But until Max Demin and Eddie Howe joined forces we had never tasted the top league. That happened on August 8th 2015 at Dean Court and our opponents were Aston Villa, so history will be repeating itself two days earlier this August.

Can’t wait to see the top players in the World at Dean Court again, this time against Scott Parker and his team.

Last edited:

;