Premier League 22/23

It amazes me how many “premier league prediction tables” have us at the bottom below Forest. Seems everyone has forgotten we spent 5 years in the premier league last time we came up. Happy to be under the radar again.

As it’s fixture release day I thought I’d put sky sports news on to see what they have to say.
I don’t know who the presenters are, but the male of the two said. ‘ Forest, Fulham and Huddersfield will be eager to know their first opponents.
I’m sure Huddersfield fans will be keen to know.:rolleyes:

The so called "big 6" have asked not to play each other the week before the world cup starts.
So we can add fixture manipulation to the corruption.
It really is never ending.

It would be hard to prove it though if everyone kept quiet. I think the odds are about 2 in 3 that there will be at least one game where the big 6 play each other each fixture slot. To check my cogs weren't on the blink, I had a quick look at the opening day fixtures in the last three seasons, and twice there were games between the big 6 and once they didn't, which is some support for my estimate.

The so called "big 6" have asked not to play each other the week before the world cup starts.
So we can add fixture manipulation to the corruption.
It really is never ending.

According to the BBC that was at Gareth Southgate’s request.

The fixture calculator clearly likes a few things.

When AFCB win a promotion to the Premier League, we must play Aston Villa at home.

We must play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in December.

Hopefully, it isn't that we must play Everton on the final day when we are relegated...

The fixture calculator clearly likes a few things.

When AFCB win a promotion to the Premier League, we must play Aston Villa at home.

We must play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in December.

Hopefully, it isn't that we must play Everton on the final day when we are relegated...

And as the Good Lady Table said (#29 above) - AFCB must be away on the last day of a Premier League season:

15/16 - Man Utd (so good we did it twice!); 16/17 - Leicester; 17/18 - Burnley; 18/19 - Crystal Palace & 19/20 - Everton.

;