Premier League 23/24

I find the new breed of Man city fan the most offensive of all . There have always been non local fans of the likes of Manu and Liverpool , seeing their shirts around practically every English town is almost in the fabric of English society ( as annoying as it is for us local team fans ) but fcukin city!! Where did all these JCL see you next Tuesdays come from ? I never knew a single city fan until the last few years .

I find the new breed of Man city fan the most offensive of all . There have always been non local fans of the likes of Manu and Liverpool , seeing their shirts around practically every English town is almost in the fabric of English society ( as annoying as it is for us local team fans ) but fcukin city!! Where did all these JCL see you next Tuesdays come from ? I never knew a single city fan until the last few years .
They have always had a big following. Historically, it was a local fan base.
Chelsea however, I remember their crowds being 10-12k in the early 80’s.

Some didn’t get too excited here .

Maybe used to it all ?

City fans are OK....they are nearly ALL Mancunians...not like the woofters who 'follow' the Manu....from Timbucknackistan, downtown Oslo, Outer Dorchester....Central f√cking Yeovil....Ayers Rock..... ..Pluto....Hove...Boscombe....even some cakebrains in Liverpool....Poole and Parkstone....Santiago....the Belgian fookin' Congo....Tenerife....Mudeford.... ...Dnepropetrovsk...Bloxworth....Shanghai...Sark.....Widdecombe in the Moor......Melbourne ( my cousin)...Hamworthy( another cousin - his brother supports freakin' Chelsea)..
...now then where else ?.... Oh yeah there's loads more.. .. including ...Radio 5... Tipperary.....Delhi..Wareham, Saigon.. Biscuit Factories in Reading, Blyth...Loch Ness...Hiroshima....Ala twattin' bama.... and the Moon....
So....I'm not going to be too stressed if they ( Man City) wins it again next season and the one after !

Last edited:
City fans are OK....they are nearly ALL Mancunians...not like the woofters who 'follow' the Manu....from Timbucknackistan, downtown Oslo, Outer Dorchester....Central f√cking Yeovil....Ayers Rock..... ..Pluto....Hove...Boscombe....even some cakebrains in Liverpool....Poole and Parkstone....Santiago....the Belgian fookin' Congo....Tenerife....Mudeford.... ...Dnepropetrovsk...Bloxworth....Shanghai...Sark.....Widdecombe in the Moor......Melbourne ( my cousin)...Hamworthy( another cousin - his brother supports freakin' Chelsea)..
...now then where else ?.... Oh yeah there's loads more.. .. including ...Radio 5... Tipperary.....Delhi..Wareham, Saigon.. Biscuit Factories in Reading, Blyth...Loch Ness...Hiroshima....Ala twattin' bama.... and the Moon....
So....I'm not going to be too stressed if they ( Man City) wins it again next season and the one after !
You’ve forgotten South Wales Brian- the number of coaches from there that turn up at Old Trafford when we play them away is mind boggling. Easy to forget South Wales usually

Funny thing football. There were a lot of passionate City fans there last night, the rest of the home crowd seemed split between Spurs fans who wanted to support their team to win and anti Arsenal fans who wanted the home team to lose.

It was after they threw away their Blackburn Rovers shirts.

Their owners are "alleged "cheats but they an incredible group of players one of best teams ever, The 115 verdict is another story, i think theyre guilty but the have best lawyers in world. I think the punishment will be a 20 point deduction to give some else a title but they wont get relegated
Thing is it's not just 115 charges is it. That was up to 2018 when City stopped co-operating. It has to be assumed that they have continued rule breaking up to the present. So the charges would be well into the hundreds by now. They are as corrupt a club as there has ever been in British football. I just don't understand why people still think they are a 'great team'? Everything they do is corrupt. Everything they have won has been stolen. In any other walk of life the club would be wound up and shut down.

Couldn’t care less about Arsenal or City winning the title. Don’t care about any of them two.

Happy for Emery though, taking Villa to the Champions League after so many years.
Ultimately whoever wins the league doesn’t matter to me but I really dislike arsenal after the last 2 trips to emirates

2 joke decisions the other week to keep them in the race
They way they reacted after they beat us 3-2 on and off the pitch

Travelling to the emirates the other week, a Bournemouth based arsenal fan was laughing at afcb for that 3-2 defeat. He is in the away end supporting arsenal and thought it was funny seeing all us fans being devastated. Hopefully by Sunday evening he will be feeling the same

I see Sheffield has now over taken the 1994 Swindon record for the most EPL goals conceded in a season. 101 so far @ 2.7 per game. that is some record.

;