Premier League Annual Fan Survey

zigger zaggar

Star Player
I assume everyone that receives emails from the club will have received the one inviting us to take part in this survey.
There are a fair few chances to mark down the lack of communication from the club to the fans and our owners perceived lack of off field ambition. We also get the chance to comment on facilities, stewarding, match day queues, food and drink etc.
Whether any of these results do get fed back to the club or not is one thing. If our opinions actually change anything I doubt very much but it maybe worth a massive effort to get as many surveys as possible completed?

I gave the off-field side of the operation a good hammering and used the comments section to describe how the club has become aloof and arrogant since entering the Premier League which is alienating long standing fans and will hurt the club in the future.

All of which will be ignored because the club (off field management) is too arrogant and full of self importance to acknowledge we are anything other than a clapper backing track on the Sky TV show.

'Have you seen or heard regularly any of the following while attending Premier League matches in the last year?'

It lists such things as: Sexism, racism, missile throwing, swearing, disability abuse, all that nasty stuff.

Hang on, swearing? Are they seriously asking if I have regularly heard swearing while attending a football match in the last year? Yes of course I have, and some of it comes from me!

;