Prince Phillip has died

He did his bit in WW2...alongside poorer people with whom he would have perished if they didn't get things right or were unlucky.

...a Good Loyal Brit...with some flaws ..as we All have..but he never shirked his Duty!
RIP.

He shirked his marriage vows that's for sure.

Also died as founder of the DofE scheme that has benefited millions of young people in over 144 countries.

There are currently 484,000 youngsters working towards their awards in the UK at this moment in time.

Nevermind...back to the 'left' to continue their comedy hour.

FAR LEFT thanks. I'm sick of getting tied in with these self righteous idiots.

I just hate the Tories you know. Because they care for no one apart from themselves.

Sorry he’s passed. He achieved more in his life than most of them. Doesn’t alter the fact they’re all blood sucking leeches though.

I'm no Royalist and have little time for Phil's children and their offspring, but him and Betty are due respect for what they represent.

Those two have bought in a bloody fortune to this country over the past 50 years with their endless PR campaign.

Shame the rest of them appear to be a bunch of chinless wasters, apart from Prince Bill.

On a lighter note, it will be amusing to see who gets bumped off the list of invites to the funeral now you can only have 30.

I take it Andrew will only be allowed to bring just the one 16 year old with him.

I'm no Royalist and have little time for Phil's children and their offspring, but him and Betty are due respect for what they represent.

Those two have bought in a bloody fortune to this country over the past 50 years with their endless PR campaign.

Shame the rest of them appear to be a bunch of chinless wasters, apart from Prince Bill.

On a lighter note, it will be amusing to see who gets bumped off the list of invites to the funeral now you can only have 30.

I take it Andrew will only be allowed to bring just the one 16 year old with him.

I'm waiting for the shite to hit the pan now he is dead.

;