Prince Phillip has died

For me the weirdest thing, I literally watched about 10 mins, and they had tributes from charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward. All pre recorded in the event he died.
Seems a very odd thing to do

]For me the weirdest thing, I literally watched about 10 mins, and they had tributes from charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward. All pre recorded in the event he died.
Seems a very odd thing to do[/QUOTE]

Bit like the documentaries- would have been done well in advanced.

There was one with his sister who died in 2017 on.

I don’t know what’s more dull, the coverage of Prince Phillip dying or the moaning about the coverage of Prince Phillip dying. Thank goodness there is plenty of sport on this weekend.

There seems to be some confusion here. It's true, nobody's stopping us watching other channels but the point is the BBC, and ITV, have stopped millions watching the programmes they wanted to watch to pander to a minority who seem to want to wallow in endless programmes endlessly repeating the same information. If you're one of that minority, maybe it's you who should be taking a look at yourself rather than criticising people who object to it.

I presume all non essential retail outlets will close as well as a mark of respect. I’d hate to think that we can’t watch football but we can go shopping.

For me the weirdest thing, I literally watched about 10 mins, and they had tributes from charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward. All pre recorded in the event he died.
Seems a very odd thing to do

Not at all.

I have a sort of relative who worked for bbc news. They have tribute programs for all sorts of people in the can and only take them out when someone pops off or to update them.

You'd be amazed how many times Cliff Richard's has been updated.

;