Prince Phillip has died

A bit like your attempt ? by going to check if the Queen had signed up to Tinder

Do you really think that is comparable? Do you think Philip would have laughed at the suggestion his 90 odd year old wife, who is also the queen, would start dating? Do you think that young lady would laugh at the suggestion that anorexic people deserve to die because they chose not to eat despite having plenty of money?

Most points of view and opinions are interesting...just by being different...I can't see much point in calling people names or labelling them...they might or might not change as the world around them changes..the calling of names basically means your lost for other words to use in attrition...today's 'bellend' could be tomorrow's. 'racist'...or Wednesdays ' 'snowflake.' or Saturdays 'moron' .
I've been as guilty as the next one at labelling... but All is Grist to the Mill.. and the Mill keeps on grinding....as long as we chuck the grain in !

Not sure what your minimum wage is over there, but I suspect that it will take about 10 minutes to do a "tribute", so hourly rate would be about 1000 pounds/hour .... not bad.

;