Promotion

Why not?? Think we will have a very enjoyable season, be nice to have a Crack at the play off, top 6 finish would be a success in my eyes!
7 - 8 years ago we all would have been very happy just being in the championship!

I'm more concerned about my hedgehogs finding a nice cosy place to hibernate. AFCB will stumble on, one way or another.

:utc:

As it currently stands squad good enough for a top 2 finish imo. If we sell any more it will depend entirely on the quality of the replacements

If we only lose King and Lerma before transfer window closes we will challenge for promotion and I’d actually say be amongst favourites for top two. I’d we lose any more than that I think top half will be more likely. I’m still hopeful of one of two decent (championship) quality signings.

I'm really positive for the season. As others have said, the players that have gone were always very likely to leave and I would hope the club considered this in their plans for the season. Yes, King and Brooks could still leave, but our pre-season has been positive without them.

It might not be a popular opinion, but I am quite happy being back in the Championship. A top league with some really good teams and competitive games. This is the most excited I've been ahead of a new season in a few years!

;