QPR ticket available if anyone needs one

Seats been sold hasn’t it? It’s now being sold for a second time…
Selling to the faithful is never a problem...... I'd have thought that people would be fighting over a ticket to watch us against one of our main play off rivals tbh...

Nope didn't sell. I am as surprised as you are.

I meant the club have sold the ticket once already, which is why your friend is in possession of it and why the club would announce that all tickets have been allocated or sold…

So if you’re selling it on, it’s being sold for a second time, which shows demand is quite high which is what tf was trying to have a dig at.

Incase you’re not aware, your friend is able to get a refund on the ticket up to a couple of hours before kick off.

Incase you’re not aware, your friend is able to get a refund on the ticket up to a couple of hours before kick off.

That would be a grand idea if it were a couple of hours after the kick off...................................

Maybe there should be a scheme where you paid a bit extra for the ticket, but could leave and cash out the remainder of your ticket during the game, like Betfair.

QUOTE="Topfarrier, post: 546392, member: 3707"]Don't tell me it's still not been taken Red!........James and DJ will be amazed.[/QUOTE]
Strange as it may seem, a very small percentage of fans who attend a game or more in a season read this board.

I meant the club have sold the ticket once already, which is why your friend is in possession of it and why the club would announce that all tickets have been allocated or sold…

So if you’re selling it on, it’s being sold for a second time, which shows demand is quite high which is what tf was trying to have a dig at.

But if he did that he would lose the point gained. Wouldn't he?

;