QPR v AFC Bournemouth

Warburton blaming desions going against them.
Goalanky going down is why their player got sent off. Erm who got involved?
What rubbish do we have to listen to from these managers.
Take the defeat from a better side and move on. Don't make excuses.

warburton is pretty fair in interviews but his moans tonight make him look a bit stupid.

Loved it. Would hate Lerma to be playing against us, we'd all be moaning. But he's ours, so we can have a laugh and cheer him on. He was immense but is the panto villain.

I compared QPR to being our new Watford. Every decision contested and they can't cope with the darker arts of the game.

Great performance, top of the league. Bed wetters blocked so only see positive comments, happy days!

Perhaps a little reminder will do then. (I haven’t had any alcohol), this is where you likened Parker’s incompetence with Zemura’s injury

I understand injuries....it's my job....I'm a remedial farrier...I look at injured horses every day ...whether it's an equine athlete or a human athlete if you continue to run after being injured you will make that injury worse...that's something even someone who doesn't know his backside from his elbow can understand tbf........if a racehorse trainer did what Parker did to Zemura the owner would take the horse off him and would have a pretty good case for negligence.
That’s good focus on something negative!

Happy Riverside Rocket full of very happy Rocketeers, heading home with the 3 points. Sometimes you, "if only we'd get a second", then you remember it's not much more relaxing at 2-0. : )
Thought it was a great away team performance, best team won. Loftus road has a terrible view for visiting wheelchair users but some of the friendliest stewards we've met. Couldn't see the melee at the end but when all's said and done " We're top of the league " and" Dom Dom di Dom Solanke"
: )

My opinion is Jeff was superb tonight, much better performance, yes some pressure at the end, and some missed chances, but just what we needed.
Oh and I'm confident we were OK with XG score too.
Today we were very good and thoroughly deserved to win, I’m sure that the XG for each side will confirm this. In fact I wouldn’t be overly surprised if Solanke’s XG alone is higher than the entirety of the QPR team. I’m not sure why you mock it so much. It’s just a stat that measures the quality and quantity of chances created by both sides. There have been a few games this season in which we have been bettered in terms of chances created but still won, today that wasn’t the case. If we want to be successful then this is the kind of performance we need to sustain.

That was a very good performance today, with our defence hardly putting a foot wrong, restricting QPR to 8 shots with 2 on target.

In response AFCB had 15 shots with 6 on target.

QPR started on the front foot looking lively early on but as the game went on our side came more and more into the game and a header Dominic Solanke would normal put away after a good build up went over the bar.

But he made up for it just before half-time after a great cross from Junior Stanislas with a perfect header into the far corner of the net.

Our team needed that win and went back to top of the league again and 1 point above Fulham who have a game in hand.

Kelly tested positive for COVID but could be back for Cardiff City.

Last edited:
Every club needs a Waz.....Once a decent win comes along he has no argument so has to eat a tiny bit of humble pie.....not a big piece though!! Always waiting for the next slip up....probably praying for a draw on Thursday so he can voice how good Brom are again.....its not just him though....have started calling my old man Waz now...there are quite a few out there!! Lol UTCIAD

So why the negativity? Must be hard to praise SP after a win and going into 2022 top of the league
Why are you always trying to cause confrontation? You say it’s him not enjoying the win but as usual it’s you who initiated this exchange. Given the frequency in which you reference me in your posts it is clear that you get off on these kind of exchanges, so let’s not pretend otherwise.

Every club needs a Waz.....Once a decent win comes along he has no argument so has to eat a tiny bit of humble pie.....not a big piece though!! Always waiting for the next slip up....probably praying for a draw on Thursday so he can voice how good Brom are again.....its not just him though....have started calling my old man Waz now...there are quite a few out there!! Lol UTCIAD
Have you read any of my comments? Today we played very well and I will call it as I see it, I’m delighted with the performance and the win. If we can maintain it I’ll be even more delighted! Not sure what it has to do with my opinions on a lot of our performances prior to today though. I just say it how I see it.

My opinion is Jeff was superb tonight, much better performance, yes some pressure at the end, and some missed chances, but just what we needed.
Oh and I'm confident we were OK with XG score too.

colossal from jeff especially that block
particularly liked the shithousery when it all kicked off and he nonchalantly dribbled the ball towards the halfway line......
just brilliant game management :grinning:

Quite prepared to take stick for this but a couple of negatives among terrific performances in a good win. For a lone striker, ie the man to put the ball in the net, Dom missed so many chances tonight. Yes he ran and ran, held the ball well but that’s not his primary role is it ? I think we need to try for a natural goal scorer in the Window to take these chances. Thought Billing was back to his old self, so laid back and infuriatingly casual. Too many nonchalant flicks with the outside of his foot straight to the opposition.

Quite prepared to take stick for this but a couple of negatives among terrific performances in a good win. For a lone striker, ie the man to put the ball in the net, Dom missed so many chances tonight. Yes he ran and ran, held the ball well but that’s not his primary role is it ? I think we need to try for a natural goal scorer in the Window to take these chances. Thought Billing was back to his old self, so laid back and infuriatingly casual. Too many nonchalant flicks with the outside of his foot straight to the opposition.

Billing picked up an unnecessary yellow for dissent.

Otherwise like others had a good game.

Have you read any of my comments? Today we played very well and I will call it as I see it, I’m delighted with the performance and the win. If we can maintain it I’ll be even more delighted! Not sure what it has to do with my opinions on a lot of our performances prior to today though. I just say it how I see it.

Am not gonna jump on the bandwagon with you Waz, through gritted teeth you can hear you type that your happy!!! Haha ....you aren't a Parker fan and you miss Eddie.....We are top and it hurts your direction......just enjoy being top at nearly the turn of the year.....ten years ago this would have been unheard of.

Perhaps a little reminder will do then. (I haven’t had any alcohol), this is where you likened Parker’s incompetence with Zemura’s injury

I understand injuries....it's my job....I'm a remedial farrier...I look at injured horses every day ...whether it's an equine athlete or a human athlete if you continue to run after being injured you will make that injury worse...that's something even someone who doesn't know his backside from his elbow can understand tbf........if a racehorse trainer did what Parker did to Zemura the owner would take the horse off him and would have a pretty good case for negligence.

To be fair, the decision to keep JZ on for so long at reading looked odd at the time and must have been a factor as to why he was out for so long.

Am not gonna jump on the bandwagon with you Waz, through gritted teeth you can hear you type that your happy!!! Haha ....you aren't a Parker fan and you miss Eddie.....We are top and it hurts your direction......just enjoy being top at nearly the turn of the year.....ten years ago this would have been unheard of.

don't forget his gleeful, mid-table prediction......:lol:
deep down, those three points must really hurt

;