Queens Park Rangers v AFC Bournemouth

This will be a tough game.....they're playing well and we're not!......actually surprised that they have struggled this season tbh as they looked decent against us eairlier in the season .

I had hoped that we'd see Danjuma up front at some point but given that our game plan now seems to involve hoofing it up field in the general direction of our lone striker i suppose we'll to stick with Shane Long or Sam Surridge.

....................................BEGO
SMITH..............CCV.............KELLY...............RICO
....................PEARSON.............LERMA
......................................BILLING
............BROOKS.................................STAN

................................SURRIDGE

Id go with this, maybe Long for Surridge for his potentially better holding up the ball, which would invite Brooks and Stanislas forward, especially if they were to play slightly narrower.

But either will do a job. Thankless task for either of them, just as it was for Callum Wilson...spend most of the game physically battling with back to goal instead of wanting to get forward...

Lerma played vs Reading. And he was shite.
Yeah it's seems he's not suited to being an attacking midfielder !.....who knew eh........still at least he avoided making any brain dead back passes!.....unlike our defensive midfield maestro ....you know the one that never gives the ball away......we were actually looking alright until that moment.....it seemed to suck the confidence right out of us.

I was actually thinking about the following game against SW......quite possibly the most powder puff midfield in Championship history .

come on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu reds! jonny woodgates barrrmmmmmyyyyyy arrmmyyyyyy!

This will be a tough game.....they're playing well and we're not!......actually surprised that they have struggled this season tbh as they looked decent against us eairlier in the season .

I had hoped that we'd see Danjuma up front at some point but given that our game plan now seems to involve hoofing it up field in the general direction of our lone striker i suppose we'll to stick with Shane Long or Sam Surridge.

....................................BEGO
SMITH..............CCV.............KELLY...............RICO
....................PEARSON.............LERMA
......................................BILLING
............BROOKS.................................STAN

................................SURRIDGE

thats the 4231 formation I was thinking of. Back 4 with 2 holding and 3 behind Surridge.
Solid foundation with a 4411 when defending and a 4231 when attacking. Pearson and Lerma to cover full backs getting forward. Billing in the 10 role. Dudgeon to hold up ball for Stan and Brookes. What could go wrong? Lovely Jubley..

Hmmmmm, another team in form. Won 5 of last 6 so sit second in current form table. This will be tough. We seem to be having a run of games against sides lower in the table but on a good run. Guess we were on one of the worst runs up until 3 games ago.
A point would be a good result.

;