Queens Park Rangers v AFC Bournemouth

Why change formation and so many from the last game, bringing mepham in has lost that game. Woodgate too Conservative and why try and match the opposition with 3 at the back, surely they should worry about us. Nothing up front & pack the midfield, poor decisions

Over the 90 I'd say that was probably our best league performance under Woodgate. Have to question lining up with 4 central midfielders though. And also have to question the removal of Wilshere while the completely anonymous second half performance by Billing was tolerated.

Kelly is so frustrating
Why change formation and so many from the last game, bringing mepham in has lost that game. Woodgate too Conservative and why try and match the opposition with 3 at the back, surely they should worry about us. Nothing up front & pack the midfield, poor decisions

Yep, very poor.

QPR were “okay”, but we certainly shouldn’t be changing our formation go suit them.

Shocking, again

Well, we won't be getting out the Championship this year. First half we were comfortable and then.... With the 'better' players inevitably moving on at the end of the season it'll be back to the lower echelons of the FL. SNAFU

Best squad in the Div...anybody :Fingers:

Our best Ever Squad....anybody :Fingers:

The Great Danjuma....anybody :Fingers:

Well...its all in the Mill....get grinding...meltdowners ! Ive done the light gear winding to get it crunching !

Ya gotta blame the manager innit ...Yes ?..No ?

Here's the Deal...most of the players want Out! They just don't want to be here !

And bloody McCarthy rides into town in the week ..ties ' is horse to the pine trees...bashes the doors down with his nose.. and his team makes whoopee !

Farking Carrot Crunchers running away with the Title.

Best squad in the Div...anybody :Fingers:

Our best Ever Squad....anybody :Fingers:

The Great Danjuma....anybody :Fingers:

Well...its all in the Mill....get grinding...meltdowners ! Ive done the light gear winding to get it crunching !

Ya gotta blame the manager innit ...Yes ?..No ?

Here's the Deal...most of the players want Out! They just don't want to be here !

And bloody McCarthy rides into town in the week ..ties ' is horse to the pine trees...bashes the doors down with his nose.. and his team makes whoopee !

Farking Carrot Crunchers running away with the Title.
Don't be an **************** danjuma came on with 5 minutes left, it needs a manager with some balls. So we lose 2 -1 yet the one player you mention was on the pitch for 5 minutes

Don't be an **************** danjuma came on with 5 minutes left, it needs a manager with some balls. So we lose 2 -1 yet the one player you mention was on the pitch for 5 minutes

Someone /others critiqued him this afternoon before I did ..go after them!
Well your at it.. YOU tell it as it is..I'll take a break !

Last edited:
This could have been a different forum tonight if Long had put his great chance away in the first half and Mepham had not again made one of his blunders to give a goal away.

Stanislas was wasted in his position today, he is one player who could win a game for us but never used in an attacking position today except for the freekicks.

All about opinions as I mentioned earlier I thought we played some good passing football today and looked in control, especially in the first half.

But when you don’t take your chances and give goals away, you get nothing.

;