Queens Park Rangers v AFC Bournemouth

Joking aside, Sheffield Utd fans up here said he would never come back from the ankle injury he had that kept him out before, sadly it might be true.

JW has fallen into the " there's so many games to play excuse that Tindall was using and that's why they both have been rotating the players constantly. For f#cks sake play your best team and keep a winning side. Winning teams don't suffer from tiredness.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing....did you not think this squad was a great squad for the Championship?
Hindsight is a wonderful thing....did you not think this squad was a great squad for the Championship?

Certainly no hindsight with regards to last season and before that - I always thought it was complacency ...
Regarding this season - I thought this squad was capable of competing if it shook off the failings of last season but I never believed n this “ we’ll walk the league stuff “

Reactions: DJ
No he's injured. But he came back from that Sheff Utd injury and played some pretty good games for us.
There is no argument about how well he played after recovering from the virus thing that he came with, I am talking about the ankle injuries he picked up here and the operations he has undergone.

;