QUIZ

I doubt its ever happened in a league game
..Unless Daniels did it ...he would be the most likely....or possibly Billy Coxon during his spell as left back .

Zemura is the latest one to score 2 in a match, not sure he'll be the last ( unless you're even more in the know, armageddon wise, than I thought ) : )

In researching this, of course using “the definitive afc Bournemouth” book. I stumbled on a typo. Page 162. Paul Morrell credited with 13 goals in the total. While temporarily getting excited as he was an LB. I figured it was probably Paul Moulden who is the column to the right that probably should have had the 13 goals!

Now. Bobby Savage scored 2 goals against gillingham on Jan 1st 1985. He is listed as wearing #3 so. Is it him?

I can't even remember if Neil Masters was a left or right back, but did he score twice v Brighton?

Think we won 4-2, might have been an FA Cup match?

I can't even remember if Neil Masters was a left or right back, but did he score twice v Brighton?

I was thinking that. We had a load of injuries and I remember thinking we'd get tonked but he scored a belting free kick , possibly 2?

Thought you were onto something there so I checked. Masters was a left back, regular No 3 shirt but the most he got in a game was just the one. You were right about the 4-2 against the seaweed in the Cup. 4-2 scorers Mcgorry, Parkinson, Masters and Wood. He also scored in the League against Seaweed - no wonder he was a favourite player of mine !!!!!!

;