Racism in football

I would have researched both cases before posting them up rather than relying on something you heard on the radio.

I commented on your post , you got it wrong in this case. The rest of the stuff you are throwing at me in your usual manner may or may not be right.

I'm not here as your research lackey - the radio was my source. The girl's mother absolutely has a point as the media guy accepted. The phenomenon is as clear as day - Look into it yourself pal.

I'm not here as your research lackey - the radio was my source. The girl's mother absolutely has a point as the media guy accepted. The phenomenon is as clear as day - Look into it yourself pal.

Pal :rofl:

As someone who picks apart everyone elses posts to the 9th degree just accept you need to try harder love.

I guess we're all grateful to you for proving that racism isn't a problem sweetheart.

I commented on one post and corrected you. You could have graciously accepted it but no, the same fcuckwit machine gun scatter response as you make your usual allegations. zzzzzzzzzz

Lived here (Spain) on and off for seven years. This is a country where they think black face is still okay and calling Asian owned shops "Chinos" in a similar sentiment to how corner shops in the UK used to be referred to as P*** shops is also okay. Obviously sweeping generalisations, but the racist undertones here are awful.

A good point made by a few people here is that they were still relatively recently under dictator rule and are playing catch up with a lot of other more tolerant places. It is very accepting in some areas, but other parts feel like it's still 20 or 30 years behind everywhere else.

The trouble regarding RFEF (the Spanish FA) is that they are utterly spineless. They won't sanction Valencia properly. A few behind closed door league games next season should be enforced, but it won't be. It'll be a pathetic fine, a slap on the wrist and a statement about how it's unacceptable.

Seems Valencia have been fined and had some of their ground closed down.

They haven’t accepted this and are planning to appeal.

I think the problem is the authorities have let it go on too much and now people just see things like this as part of football without realising how awful and abhorrent racism is.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65691729.amp

Seems Valencia have been fined and had some of their ground closed down.

They haven’t accepted this and are planning to appeal.

I think the problem is the authorities have let it go on too much and now people just see things like this as part of football without realising how awful and abhorrent racism is.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65691729.amp
Appeal successful in part and joke sanction reduced

Gosh, what a surprise

AC Milan players walked off the pitch due to alleged racist chants from Udinese fans towards goalkeeper Mike Maignan.

Coventry City say they are "shocked and saddened" by a racist gesture directed at midfielder Kasey Palmer.

The incident happened during their 2-1 Championship win over next-to-bottom Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough.

The sponsors should withdraw their support and the TV companies refuse to show highlights of the offending clubs.

Poor show from these tinpot leagues.

Stadium security should be able to identify the small minority shaming the club.

Video going around showing a fan clearly gesturing towards the player too.

Mostly been commended rightly and the person involved will get caught and punished

Although got a few idiots saying Palmer deserved it.

In this country things have improved greatly...and thankfully Dean Court crowds have never had a problem with it...the hotbed of Racism here being a few London clubs.
In Spain and Italy many have a strange indifference to it..and many participate in it...although as with here and anywhere it's low intelligence types !

France, Germany and the Netherlands ..it's much the same as Britain.
Quite a few problems in the East European nations back along...Ukraine and Romania in particular..but I think it's got better lately.

What they think it achieves is beyond the comprehension of the majority....but then, as we know...it's mainly individuals who have mental and educational limitations.

Italian football club Udinese have been ordered to play a match behind closed doors following the racist abuse directed at AC Milan goalkeeper Mike Maignan on Saturday.

AC Milan players walked off the pitch after the chanting was heard during their match against Udinese, with play being suspended for about 10 minutes.

A man suspected of shouting racist abuse at Maignan has been banned from every football stadium in Italy for five years.

;