Aaron Ramsdale

Only dodgy moment was when he was caught on the goal line at the edge of his area. Luckily they were given offside and nothing came of it.

Did the basics a lot better than we're used to, though.

He did ok, doesn’t exactly command the box and one or two harum scarum moments with the ball at his feet but looks a good shot stopper.

He didn't have much to do so not the game to judge, after the City game we will see.

Did nothing wrong, very happy that Eddie took a risk on him, just kinda wish a few other risks were taken in other positions on the pitch. My number 1 now, very glad I put him in my Dream Team last week

edit: would've been even happier if someone would've stuck their boot through as that free-kick came in, or even if the freekick wasn;t given for the criminal act of being ran into

What a genius move by a Eddie to make him our number 1. Considering he hasn’t played above league 1 (apart from the odd England under 21 game) he acts and plays like he’s been our team for years and I think he just edges Travers in terms of talent.

We could have wasted £30 million on Butland or another ‘experienced’ keeper but Ramsdale’s value must be rising game on game and wouldnt surprise me at all to see him our next player to get called up to the senior England squad, Pickford hasn’t started the season well....

Loved him going abolutely mental at Wilson yesterday when he wanted to take the kick early and no one was going forward. He’s bound to make a couple of howlers sooner or later but I don’t think it’ll knock him back.

Wouldn’t it be great if he could cement himself as our number 1 for many seasons to come?

It’s one position we have really struggled with Consistency for years.

;