Aaron Ramsdale

none of the keepers mentioned are a patch on sholton seaman clemence even hart IMO
...The best keepers that I have ever seen in my time have been Gordon Banks, Pat Jennings and Peter Schmeichel....Shilton,Clemence and Seaman were okay but not in the same class IMO (and sorry not accepting Hart!)

Second best performing English goalkeeper according to the stats.

Psh power rankings. The scoring/ weighting is very arbitrary. Apparently individual goal scoring and assists are far more important for a defender than a clean sheet. Also, make your goal keeper your penalty taker and he'll instantly be bumped up the charts. Weird.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-are-the-sky-sports-power-rankings-calculated

That said, it's great that Rambo is getting some recognition.

How come we've got two decent young keepers that are progressing well? Has Neil Moss been off sick? ;)
There was a very interesting article about goalkeeping coaching at the Club in the West Ham programme, especially in relation to the exchanges they have had with their fellow coaches at Bundesliga Clubs. It appears that our guys are well respected in Germany.

I don't think there's any reason to put him in the squad yet, he's heading the U21s and they have a tournament in the summer that he'll likely be no1 for. I guess all the keepers train together anyway so apart from giving a cap to stop him going anywhere then it's not needed. Would prefer him starring for the U21s than warming a bench for the men

It's only a matter of time before he does get a senior call up IMO; he's trained with the senior squad before and to me at least he seems highly thought of by everyone in the setup.

Let Rambo develop at his own pace. Plenty of time for a senior England callup which will happen eventually if he keeps plugging away, For now let's keep the limelight/pressure of that circus away from him!

I'm sure he's being seen as the next number one, the question is only how soon, that's why I think he'll be getting more of u21s right now than being on a bench

;