Reading Forum - hobnob.royals

Seeing that video after coming back home made the greatest day in the Club's history even sweeter.

For the sake of all those Weds fans I hope they can avoid the drop this season.

"Who's the ****** in the blue?"

"YOU'RE the ******* in the blue!"

One of my favourite moments in a ground when both sets of fans started laughing with each other.

Remember the 3-3 Defoe match? Yes no booze and a disaster, but there was a lighter moment - the battle of the fatties.

'Have you ever seen your dick??' :grinning:

I still can't understand the over exuberant celebrations by the weds fans in what was essentially a meaningless match to them.
What would they do if they ever got promoted?

Remember the 3-3 Defoe match? Yes no booze and a disaster, but there was a lighter moment - the battle of the fatties.

'Have you ever seen your dick??' :grinning:

Ha ha ! Yes remember that - our fatty was not too far from us - “ Belly’s gonna get yer “:grinning:

I still can't understand the over exuberant celebrations by the weds fans in what was essentially a meaningless match to them.
What would they do if they ever got promoted?
It’s called ‘winding up the oppositions fans’.
It is fondly remembered by us, I expect most Weds’ fans have forgotten about it or would certainly need reminding.
I doubt the majority who didn’t go to the game would not even know about it.

It is fondly remembered by us, I expect most Weds’ fans have forgotten about it or would certainly need reminding.

Last minute goal to stop the team your playing win a title..................what's not to celebrate ....................................:party:P*$s take time.........:lol::lol:

Last minute goal to stop the team your playing win a title..................what's not to celebrate ....................................:party:P*$s take time.........:lol::lol:

Particularly as the Watford fans had spent the whole game prematurely glorying in it and rubbing the Weds fans up the wrong way because of it.

I still can't understand the over exuberant celebrations by the weds fans in what was essentially a meaningless match to them. What would they do if they ever got promoted?

I fondly remember Big Fletch scoring a last minute equaliser against Brentford in 2006 to stop them going up automatically. Who doesn't love a bit of schadenfreude?

Quite correct Boris, quite correct, and only the older Leeds fans remember 'that day out'

Ha ha ! Yes remember that - our fatty was not too far from us - “ Belly’s gonna get yer “:grinning:
We did that at Stoke once and he was waiting outside with his mates, not nice, same day that we got back safely to the car to find them all smashed up, apart from ours.

And the whole row in the East stand where I sat was Brentford, it was wonderful to shut them up.

Was that the game where they'd given Brentford a much larger allocation? I think they'd moved the barrier up to include Block 20 (the smaller block on the halfway line) in the away end. I think they had to move St holders to do it.

I sat at the front of Block 19 in those days and the club had even given three rows at the front of that to Brentford concessions so I was surrounded by jubilant away fans. Pissed me off at the time but I remember thinking it was the right thing nearly ten years later when Charlton gave us an extra section.:shrug:

Was that the game where they'd given Brentford a much larger allocation? I think they'd moved the barrier up to include Block 20 (the smaller block on the halfway line) in the away end. I think they had to move St holders to do it.

That's right. At the time we also had the smaller, roofless temporary stand at the South End which we gave to them as well. I also seem to remember a group in the main stand who were giving it some during the game, and who promptly made their excuses and left at 2-2.

;