Real Betis

Trying to use a VPN but getting an error "no ks where ks is required" - any ideas please?

I feel quite happy that Surman got his contract extension. I hope it's the final step in setting him up for life as it doesn't feel like he has a media career ahead of him.

Still, good of him to give it a go!

"If you're in the UK, unfortunately due to broadcasting rights and the EFL season starting, we can't stream it here.

It is available to users across the world though, just not in the UK."

What a load of rubbish

Urgh tried everything. Can't get it to work normally, or through Hola or MacSentry. Firefox or Chrome. Oh well.

Flat atmosphere here as you would probably expect. Rico is leaving the wing wide open at times and playing more in Mings position and then having to pick up the pieces. Only really Mings showing any real quality at the moment.

Haha normally I am straight to reddit but today I assumed there would be nothing on reddit! Thanks chaps.

Mings looking like a real player. Very impressed by him.
Mousset also very dangerous, but final touch a bit sloppy.
Ibe should have a goal.
L Cook very good but getting too fancy as usual (tried to nutmeg a player around the half-line and lost the ball . . . grrr)

Did anyone else hear Surman say, when asked about Rico, 'I've never seen him play a game before, but he had a great World Cup so should be a great singing?'.....think he meant Lerma??

;