Real Sociedad

Sadly, still can't hear any booing above the Reggae festival, so it's a certain defeat next week and relegation to follow by January...

Sorry, I appear to have briefly been influenced by half the posters on here. Hopefully I'll be a bit more positive soon.

Didn’t learn anything new there really:

-Hill is not good enough yet, needs a loan in the championship.

-Mepham isn’t and will never be good enough, average championship centre back at best.

-Smith isn’t comfortable as a wing back at all.

-Christie provides no goal threat

-we need new centre backs.

-if we are going to play so defensively we need to break more quickly when on transition.

-we are going to have to be incredibly clinical this season to stand any chance whatsoever as we are not going to create many chances.

-Stan is our most gifted player but can’t be relied upon.

I know people are rightly concerned about the defensive situation currently but I think the issues we face in the attacking areas could potentially be even more problematic. I just don’t see where the goals are going to come from.

Pre season friendlies mean nothing and they never have. I hold the unpopular opinion that Parker will do to us what he did to Fulham but that has nothing to do with games that are purely designed for a bit of extra fitness and a chance for the manager to have a play with tactics, formation and which players he thinks will fit best.

Not great but not disaterous but Jesus we really should have signed a center back or two.
Looks like the footballs gonna be pretty dull again for the most part.
Solanke looks our best player by a mile and was also impressed by Bevan today, looks like he's got loads of potential

I cant keep up with the many
Sadly, still can't hear any booing above the Reggae festival, so it's a certain defeat next week and relegation to follow by January...

Sorry, I appear to have briefly been influenced by half the posters on here. Hopefully I'll be a bit more positive soon.
I cant keep up with the many guises of Waz/KK or are you TF

;