Review of the season video

Our media team who produce this content really are the dogs bo**ocks. Say what you like about certain areas of the club but this is one area in which we really are excelling in. Many fans I imagine would pay good money to sign up for content like this and yet we get it all for free. Top stuff from all.

must be a great effort on their part to eek out some entertainment given how bad we were for most of the season and how boring our style of play was.....:yawning:

I know that’s asked in jest, but in the hopes someone of power is reading…

It’s one of those things you can put on for children without YouTube adding potentially inappropriate ads to it every 30 seconds. :)
I still play vinyl so, yes, was just joking. And I understand what you are saying.

Reactions: DJ
Great video, watching it in stages as the missus won't allow the full screening in one go.

What was evident in the first 7 or 8 minutes is that if David Brooke's gets himself in the team and gets over his illness, we do need to retain Gavin Kilkenny.

It seemed like they had a sixth sense, picking out a long pass into space that Brooke's telegraphed.

Kelly attempted those passes all season and failed.

Phillips is actually quite good at it.

Kilkenny, though as a deep lying midfielder could spread the ball quickly, rather than the play out from the back rubbish.

I dare say Kilkenny would make the squad if we reran history and were promoted under Howe, with a more attacking philosophy.

However, this is Parkers squad, and he may not be prepared to take the risk, and prefer to play back to front.

Hopefully this will be on dvd as well as YouTube.

You could make your own DVD, it's fairly easy to take videos off YouTube if the club isn't selling them. You can always buy a piece of the goal net to ease any sense of guilt.

You could make your own DVD, it's fairly easy to take videos off YouTube if the club isn't selling them. You can always buy a piece of the goal net to ease any sense of guilt.

There is always a slice of Jordan Ibes image rights for everyone to consider, if they missed out on the framed net.

NFT, no fcking trouble.

I know that’s asked in jest, but in the hopes someone of power is reading…

It’s one of those things you can put on for children without YouTube adding potentially inappropriate ads to it every 30 seconds. :)
If ads are annoying you, start the video, forward to the end and then press the replay button. Should play though with no ads from there. Something I'd imagine they'd fix but seems to do the trick for me.

If ads are annoying you, start the video, forward to the end and then press the replay button. Should play though with no ads from there. Something I'd imagine they'd fix but seems to do the trick for me.
Get in. Nice tip thanks.

Edited to say that I just did this on one of Rob Trent's painting videos but I got to the very end and it was too tempting not to go back.

;)

must be a great effort on their part to eek out some entertainment given how bad we were for most of the season and how boring our style of play was.....:yawning:
Can you give me a heads up to where the 2 minutes of entertainment is .....just to save me the bother of watching all the boring bits......tia.

;