Rob Trent

table

UTC Legend
Just had a phone call from Rob, letting me know he won't be there tomorrow or able to make the Liverpool match. Unfortunately he misjudged a kerb, drove his chair over it, only to find out it wasn't a dropped kerb. The upshot was , the wheelchair ended up on top of him and he's got a broken leg and ( I think) a broken arm.
Things must be bad in there, he's so bored he phoned me : ) He said he's hoping to be sent home tomorrow

You are in the World's unlucky club Rob. Never saw anybody have the TV on a coach drop on them till you came along.
Get well soon Rob. If you need a link for tomorrows game, just holler.

Get well soon Rob.

You’re not missing much here, the new website design has scared everyone up the road to St Marys

Being a regular on here is a health hazard these days! Get well soon Rob - sounds like a nasty one so we should probably give it a while before we start with the driving gags.:scoot:

Well that's crap, isn't it?

Hope you make a quick recovery, Rob.
Hope you make a quick recovery Rob and are soon back in your rightful place both at Dean Court with the "posh"mafia and in the van duelling with the Tables music wise.

Well Rob - seems you've been grounded! Not good- hope your back on the road soon for Afcb's sake as well as your own!
Two of my family use wheelchairs and we are always at our council for more and better dropped kerbs. Good wishes!

Best wishes, Rob. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

You are welcome to come up to Manchester and join my wife on our sofa. She broke her leg in six places last week! I have taken up slavery to meet her every need.

:utc:

;