Robbie Brady

Hasn't worked out well so far, always was going to be 'high risk' signing, given has injury record in recent years.

Hopefully he can stay fit and prove his value as tge season reaches crunch point.

If he scores on Saturday it will go down well with the Blackburn fans. They booed him constantly during the match at Dean Court for his Burnley connection.

Great left foot and started off as a left winger. Also he is very good on free kicks.staying fot is his problem but has a wand oof a left foot

No announcement. I'm pleased Brady is training. Hopefully he can stay injury free and get loads of game time. In that case, he'll be a real asset. Personally, I don't think it was in his interests to stay with us. More money I guess but a bit part role wouldn't have helped him. Seems like a really decent guy. I remember in the warm up against Fulham, he accidentally kicked the ball into the crowd and he was worried he'd hurt a fan. He came immediately into the crowd to apologise and make sure the fan was okay.

A bit strange the club haven't announced his release.
Hardly a loss to us as he hardly played but Swansea away he showed what he was capable of if fit.
Another squad place to fill now.

Reactions: drd

;