Rumours & Odds

Callum wilson 5/2 to stay with us and 5/2 to leave....Everton and Chelsea interested

Sorry, I'm not a big gambler, but if I'm reading this right, does this mean you can take however much money you have sitting around, divide it by 2, stick that amount on him staying or leaving and you're going to get end up with more money than you started with no matter what?

i.e. if you have £4000 sitting around. You put £2000 on him staying, £2000 on him leaving and whatever happens you end up with £5000?

Or am I missing something?

Sorry, I'm not a big gambler, but if I'm reading this right, does this mean you can take however much money you have sitting around, divide it by 2, stick that amount on him staying or leaving and you're going to get end up with more money than you started with no matter what?

i.e. if you have £4000 sitting around. You put £2000 on him staying, £2000 on him leaving and whatever happens you end up with £5000?

7818DE30-662A-4CAD-A502-CA76A1A75658.jpeg

My mistake, he’s 2/7 to stay with us.

Forward signed for Chelsea for £58 million today might change the odds.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46734487

58 million for a player who has never kicked a ball in the EPL?

Lunacy unless you've money to burn.

So many foreign players just sink without trace over here.

Even we had our fingers burned, or at least slightly singed, when we signed South African Rantie from a Swedernorlandish club, whoever they were.

Jeez, Pulisic has been touted as having big potential for a few years, and has looked great in spurts, but that's a big jump on a big fee. Risky for a club who normally spend big, but on established proven players. If they want to blood younger and riskier players surely they have enough of those already at the club? About 63 of them out on loan for christs sake!

Bit gutted for Dortmund to be honest, they used to get their best players ripped off by Bayern, this time its Chelsea, just as they get back to being the best team in Germany! A lot of money though I guess.

I actually think Callum could shine in one of the very best sides due to having better players around him. But if I was him and was offered a move to Everton or no-one, I'd be staying where I was. Obviously a bigger and more famous club but on the pitch, not really much improvement on us [ when on form! ].

Sorry about this guy's but I think we overrate Callum as many fans do their own players.....I honestly don't think Callum is ' industrious ' enough to make an impact at Chelsea. I see JD is this light too!
I believe he WAS before the injuries but if he goes to that demanding environment now he will be in for some shocks. Better for him to stay here and be reasonably prolific!

Blimey. Chelsea accept £18 million for Abraham from Wolves. Ignore the link on my first post!

That's actually great for Wolves to be fair. I know he wasn't as good in the PL for Swansea but that's a couple of years ago. Villa will be gutted though, losing their best striker to a main rival!

;