Ryan Christie

If the medical is completed in Scotland I wonder if someone completes it on AFCB’s behalf? With a busy day expected the medical team will be at DC Surely? Just one of those boring irrelevant points I’ve asked myself

Reactions: DJ
This would be comedy gold on the Burnley forum if we signed him....:ROFLMAO:
It certainly would !

If this comes off I can't wait to hear Dyche come out and say that Burnley FC simply cannot compete with the likes of AFCB with their smart and manicured car park and how it's all totally unfair. :grinning:

I love that all these years later, after all the hundreds of millions of pounds that have come into the club, the Eddie Howe era(s), the millions of pounds splashed on players, the World class teams we've seen us compete with... Literally everything that has happened ot this club in the last decade...

...our prize and joy and the one thing we still love to talk about and show off is our perfectly manicured car park :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If the medical is completed in Scotland I wonder if someone completes it on AFCB’s behalf? With a busy day expected the medical team will be at DC Surely? Just one of those boring irrelevant points I’ve asked myself
I’m not an expert on these things but I think that counting the number of battered Mars bars that can be eaten in five minutes is a test that can be verified anywhere…

I love that all these years later, after all the hundreds of millions of pounds that have come into the club, the Eddie Howe era(s), the millions of pounds splashed on players, the World class teams we've seen us compete with... Literally everything that has happened ot this club in the last decade...

...our prize and joy and the one thing we still love to talk about and show off is our perfectly manicured car park :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
To be honest, when I visited the "new" DC a few years ago for the first time, just to visit the club shop, sorry Superstore, I was actually impressed by how tidy the front of the ground looked. :yes:
So I totally get it ! :p

SSN

CHRISTIE TO FINALISE CHERRIES SWITCH

Ryan Christie has landed in Denmark with the Scotland national team.

Upon his arrival, he will complete the final elements of his Bournemouth contract and seal his move from Celtic to the south-coast for a fee believed to be around £2.5million.

Bournemouth have beaten off competition from Premier League Burnley to sign the 26 year-old attacking midfielder and are excited about capturing his signature.

When completed, this will be Bournemouth’s second deadline day signing after Jamal Lowe.

Last edited:
Great news if true re Christie! Can't remember a better deadline day than this for Bournemouth. Jamal Lowe and Ryan Christie. Wow! Maybe the club are serious about promotion after all?

Been on a Celtic forum and Wow talk about a player who some love or hate, very Marmite. Full of energy, commitment and running. Decision making suspect, can blow hot and cold. Some say good riddance, others say he will be difficult to replace. We wait :grinning:

;