Ryan Christie

Been on a Celtic forum and Wow talk about a player who some love or hate, very Marmite. Full of energy, commitment and running. Decision making suspect, can blow hot and cold. Some say good riddance, others say he will be difficult to replace. We wait :grinning:
I follow Celtic as my family are Irish and that is who they support. I have to say Christie has been woeful for them for the passed two seasons. I don't really think he will be hard to replace as he couldn't get a game in the middle for them anyway, he was often pushed out on the left. McCann from St Johnstone would have been a better signing in my opinion, he has really impressed me everytime I have seen him and done really well in the Europa qualifiers.

I follow Celtic as my family are Irish and that is who they support. I have to say Christie has been woeful for them for the passed two seasons. I don't really think he will be hard to replace as he couldn't get a game in the middle for them anyway, he was often pushed out on the left. McCann from St Johnstone would have been a better signing in my opinion, he has really impressed me everytime I have seen him and done really well in the Europa qualifiers.

He got three assists in one game the other week didn’t he?

He got three assists in one game the other week didn’t he?
Yes, against Dundee who are absolutely terrible and Celtic ripped them apart to be honest 6-0 flattered Dundee in that game. He has had a couple couple of good games under Ange Postecoglou but I think almost every Celtic fan will agree that he had been dog shot for them for about two seasons.

Have a look on their forum or talk to any Celtic fan that has watched him over the passed 18 months or so and they will tell you the same.
I remember Charlton fans thinking a certain right back we signed from them was terrible. If memory serves, he did ok for us. Not saying Christie is going to be a legend for us, but sometimes a player needs a move to show what they can do.

;