Ryan Christie

Watching the Scotland game now. Was just instrumental in creating their best chance of the game. Lovely flicked pass in the ten position, picks up the one-two and plays wide. Ball ends up with the less desirable Ryan who misses a very good chance. Still not sure how we signed this guy tbh.

I remember Charlton fans thinking a certain right back we signed from them was terrible. If memory serves, he did ok for us. Not saying Christie is going to be a legend for us, but sometimes a player needs a move to show what they can do.

so sweet to win the Championship at Charlton
I've missed the obligatory car park shot from Arter.... it'll be nice for someone to take on that mantle.

Or ones like this :bow:

Christie's different performances under Rogers and Lennon shows how much a manager/coach can affect a player. Lennon has always been a make wieght to me with little to offer in decent management skill. Why he keeps getting work I'll never know.

Good article with nice clear details of what went on and when. Didn't realise Cahill signing was set up so much earlier than we were led to believe. Rarely look at the OHEC any more, gone downhill.

A really good piece of actual journalism. Genuine research and fact gathering were required for this article. An interesting read and brought to light some facts I was previously unaware of. After reading it I decided to read some of their other articles about AFCB and they were also very well researched and informative.
I think I will be visiting Dorset Live for my AFCB news in future.
Unfortunately the Echo went "full tabloid" years ago.

Interesting knowing about the build up and players targeted.

The Peterborough lad seemed our number one striker target but valued too much.

Dorset Live are a very good addition to our information sources. I have taken there email offer and articles are regularly sent to me. I only wish they wouldn't refer to Dean Court by the other "sponsorship" name.

Jacob Tanswell is 'The Athletic' levels of journalism.
Very impressed with every article I've read of his.

Someone mentioned 'dickheads' earlier...

I've seen a drawing of one...just a basic penis growing out of a head....and the guy seemingly strutting about ..showing it off !

...but what is the criteria for classifying such a thing...what EXACTLY is a Dickhead...in relation to supporting football clubs ?
Is it just a poster who has a different opinion or view than another poster ?

Answers on a post ....

;