The wee turd.

I heard David Feherty say that when Bryson DeChambeau takes off his spikes, his IQ drops by 40 points.

In Ryan's case, it must be closer to 80 .....

i expect how it'll turn out.. same as a lot of of other Celeb sh*t... things go pear -shaped and its yer proverbial ' mental 'ealth issues ' innit ...Geeeet the F√ck out of it !

"He actually looks more than capable of shaking off that cloak of despondency when called up to play for Scotland and pointedly said after his recent goalscoring for them that ‘when you rate a manager you will run through a brick wall for him’."

No shite Sherlock.

Whoever signed him for Newcastle only had to spend a couple of minutes with any AFCB fan to find that out.

At AFCB he wandered over to the brick wall, pissed on it and then buggered off.

i expect how it'll turn out.. same as a lot of of other Celeb sh*t... things go pear -shaped and its yer proverbial ' mental 'ealth issues ' innit ...Geeeet the F√ck out of it !
Unless he has got mental health issues, in which case it’s really sad.

People with success and money can have mental health issues worse than the rest of us because they keep getting told that they above anyone shouldn’t be depressed which makes them feel even more guilty and convinced there is something wrong with them. ‘If I had your money I wouldn’t be depressed’ is the fastest way to make someone feel totally worthless.

Mental health isn’t chosen. It chooses. Now, we don’t know Ryan has a diagnosed problem but he has talked about struggles and there are a lot of recognisable characteristics when you understand mental heslth.

Unless he has got mental health issues, in which case it’s really sad.

People with success and money can have mental health issues worse than the rest of us because they keep getting told that they above anyone shouldn’t be depressed which makes them feel even more guilty and convinced there is something wrong with them. ‘If I had your money I wouldn’t be depressed’ is the fastest way to make someone feel totally worthless.

Mental health isn’t chosen. It chooses. Now, we don’t know Ryan has a diagnosed problem but he has talked about struggles and there are a lot of recognisable characteristics when you understand mental heslth.

I agree. Mental health is a serious subject. It affects more people than ever seek or receive treatment and I suspect that most people during their lifetimes have some sort of issue, even if only temporarrilly.

But I would take a bit of an issue with, "People with success and money can have mental health issues worse than the rest of us." It's not worse, just different.

A great deal of depression is the result of being under financial stress e.g. not knowing how to earn the cash to pay the rent, the gas bill, etc. each month. If you have a family, those problems are compounded.

A great deal of depression is the result of being under financial stress e.g. not knowing how to earn the cash to pay the rent, the gas bill, etc. each month. If you have a family, those problems are compounded.

This.

Money worries can be all consuming, especially if you're powerless in the face of events beyond your control.

Fraser may well have issues, as did Ibe, but he'll get little sympathy from the man in the street.

Even I find it a struggle to empathise with him, although I know I should.

;