The wee turd.

I think a team similar to us; that is, hopefully pushing for 7th/Top 10 in the League, is probably his level in terms of how good he is as a footballer, at least at the moment. His stats this season are fantastic, but I don't think he's technically good enough to play regularly for a Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool etc; his final ball, despite the assists, can be pretty poor, and he's not the most skilful of wingers.

If he continues this upward trend in improvement though, then links to bigger clubs will obviously be inevitable.

Fraser is a Scot! Drop a penny down a storm drain and he'll dive through the bars to retrieve it !
Seriously though.......an attractive player for any side to have in the squad...Newcastle ( New owner soon ?) could be in with a bid? Closer to home for him?
If we lost this player, after losing Smith to injury, it would be another serious blow to achieving top places in the table. It could also be part of a domino effect with Eddie being the end game!
I think he will want to stay for this season and next but. ..agents and all that?
No player has excited me more since Ted...but Ryan has done it for us at the top level......and he even talks sense like Ted!
I feel uneasy having favourites...but he makes it difficult to keep it that way!

As posters here have noticed from the COWS videos that announce new contracts, the club usually doesn't make public that a player has re-signed until several weeks later.

Marc Pugh was out of contract at the end of last season. He is still here so I assume that he has signed. Does anybody know for how long? I assume a new one year deal?

I was led to believe that Ryan has been offered a new contract by the club a few week ago. Seemingly this contract has still not been signed. Admittedly, these things do take time, but I am concerned that he may be stalling to see what happens in the January transfer window. I hope that this is just my imagination running wild.

Which one is it? Did you wake up from a dream and find everybody still alive, or did somebody hook a couple of fingers into your nostrils and lead you about a show-ring?

Yesterday , you were 'led to believe' that the away attendance allowance, is circa 2,000 at DC.

In other news, Shergar has been spotted trotting round the Longomontanus crater.

:rofl:

Oh, a reliable source then.

You're probably better off trying to contact a friend of his agents cleaning lady.

I don't believe even the Echo, despite their faults, would report a complete fabrication i.e. Ryan Fraser has been offered a new contract, without being chastised the club for printing completly false news.

That was why I asked - I did a search there and couldn't find it. Perhaps you could as you know what you're looking for?

I'm not into the ' group hug ' nonsense but feel the need to run a cursor line through the fact we are all Cherries fans despite our strange angles we come in at ....whether we are old, young, exiles, jcls, echo readers or writers, ST holders, away only fans, tv fans, radio fans, Aussies, Canutes, Eskimos, chefs in France, lost in space or whatever!
Let's face it....much of what presents itself in the name of 'Premier League '...is open to Viz comic level ridicule innit? Be nice....if not, be Nutty!

Oh smhinto, why oh why did you pop up here? It's your hometown club, yo take an interest, I get that, but do you really support them? I cannot think of a single time I've heard you say anything wholly positive about the club, the odd moment I think you might and it's all doom and gloom again. For years and years, and even more years

I really think the only Fraser you are qualified to make comments on is Private Fraser from Dad's Army, being as you both seem to run around yelling 'we're doomed' at every opportunity

Dear Bill

You are a bit out of the loop and count your blessings. The Bournemouth Echo have a comments section and anybody can contribute. St Albans Cherry apart it usually leads down blind alleys (far worse than on this site) and inter personal slagging off. Usually started with comments on a game by people who haven't seen the game. I think you can join up the dots.

Oh smhinto, why oh why did you pop up here? It's your hometown club, yo take an interest, I get that, but do you really support them? I cannot think of a single time I've heard you say anything wholly positive about the club, the odd moment I think you might and it's all doom and gloom again. For years and years, and even more years

I really think the only Fraser you are qualified to make comments on is Private Fraser from Dad's Army, being as you both seem to run around yelling 'we're doomed' at every opportunity
so true...so very true!

Dear Bill

You are a bit out of the loop and count your blessings. The Bournemouth Echo have a comments section and anybody can contribute. St Albans Cherry apart it usually leads down blind alleys (far worse than on this site) and inter personal slagging off. Usually started with comments on a game by people who haven't seen the game. I think you can join up the dots.

See what you mean..assuming you mean me....I'm not sure what ' loop' I'm in these days...loop de loop..some would say.
I've been in different loops over the years...'death threats' from two dudes on the Leeds forum 3 or 4 years back..oh boy did I wind them up or what...gave me one heIl of a buzz at the time, a sort of 'badge of honour' for me...but that was a pinnacle of doom really( for them!) and now I prefer having a laugh above all else.

Last edited:

;